Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] SP Flash Tools - MT6735P - GSmart Classic LTE
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] SP Flash Tools - MT6735P - GSmart Classic LTE

[Please help] SP Flash Tools - MT6735P - GSmart Classic LTE

havlli
havlli
havlli
20-02-2017, 08:29 PM

Hello everyone, i need someone more experienced to help me out.

So first thing what i did was that i downloaded moded TWRP for my phone, succesfuly instaled but touchscreen didnt work in TWRP, i was able to get into fastboot then i instaled stock recovery back. After that i got epic advice to try older version of TWRP, i instaled it so my phone got stucked in bootloop and i could not access recovery, neither fastboot.

I noticed as i pluged phone to PC it gets recognized as MTK USB Device so i downloaded right MTK Preloader Drivers, latest SP Flash tools and instaled them. From original ROM i gathered only scatter file, boot.iso and recovery.iso, i didnt found no preload.iso or other files like lk.iso, system.iso etc.

I hooked up phone to PC with battery removed and with volume up pressed when conecting to PC. I choosed format without bootloader and it formated succesfuly. Then i went into Download section chosed only "download", checked only boot and recovery and it was succesfuly flashed. Now phone doesnt even turn on onto that bootloop like before. When i hook up phone without battery to PC it shows up as MTK USB VCOM Device, no matter what keys pressed or not. SP Flash tools even detect device on this port, but everytime i try to flash or format again result is same, red progress bar fill to 100% then after 10 seconds shows up error dialog with this statement:

"s_dl_get_dram_setting_fail 0x13BE"

Is phone dead? And if not can somebody help me? Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-02-2017, 10:57 AM
(20-02-2017, 08:29 PM)havlli Hello everyone, i need someone more experienced to help me out.

So first thing what i did was that i downloaded moded TWRP for my phone, succesfuly instaled but touchscreen didnt work in TWRP, i was able to get into fastboot then i instaled stock recovery back. After that i got epic advice to try older version of TWRP, i instaled it so my phone got stucked in bootloop and i could not access recovery, neither fastboot.

I noticed as i pluged phone to PC it gets recognized as MTK USB Device so i downloaded right MTK Preloader Drivers, latest SP Flash tools and instaled them. From original ROM i gathered only scatter file, boot.iso and recovery.iso, i didnt found no preload.iso or other files like lk.iso, system.iso etc.

I hooked up phone to PC with battery removed and with volume up pressed when conecting to PC. I choosed format without bootloader and it formated succesfuly. Then i went into Download section chosed only "download", checked only boot and recovery and it was succesfuly flashed. Now phone doesnt even turn on onto that bootloop like before. When i hook up phone without battery to PC it shows up as MTK USB VCOM Device, no matter what keys pressed or not. SP Flash tools even detect device on this port, but everytime i try to flash or format again result is same, red progress bar fill to 100% then after 10 seconds shows up error dialog with this statement:

"s_dl_get_dram_setting_fail 0x13BE"

Is phone dead? And if not can somebody help me? Thanks

I don't expect your phone to be anything outside dead judging by what you did.
You formatted all partitions and wrote back just boot and recovery. You're missing preloader, system, lk, mbr etc....
You need to get the full firmware then flash all partitions using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
havlli
havlli
havlli
21-02-2017, 04:16 PM
Thats exactly what i though but problem is that i dont have complete ROM and i already asked GigabyteGM to provide me, their response was that they didnt provide original firmware to 3rd party and end users, only to licensed engineers.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-02-2017, 09:45 AM
(21-02-2017, 04:16 PM)havlli Thats exactly what i though but problem is that i dont have complete ROM and i already asked GigabyteGM to provide me, their response was that they didnt provide original firmware to 3rd party and end users, only to licensed engineers.

Have you searched online or have access to a working phone of the same model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
havlli
havlli
havlli
22-02-2017, 03:13 PM

Yes i did search a lot, maybe i missed something but i searched for day or two, on xda and similiar forums there is no mention about my phone, not even one topic. Sadly didnt know anyone around me that have same phone model.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-02-2017, 05:44 PM
(22-02-2017, 03:13 PM)havlli Yes i did search a lot, maybe i missed something but i searched for day or two, on xda and similiar forums there is no mention about my phone, not even one topic. Sadly didnt know anyone around me that have same phone model.

Ran a quick search, nothing much came up.
The firmware or a working phone are the only options available if you must fix this yourself
This post was last modified: 22-02-2017, 05:47 PM by hovatek.

Note!