Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Can't root my infinix x552
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Can't root my infinix x552

Can't root my infinix x552

edoziesmart
edoziesmart
edoziesmart
25-02-2017, 01:08 AM

I have tried to root my infinix x552 for a couple of days now but to no avail.
I first use apk rooting tools like kingo root, kingroot , v root , iroot e.t.c before I was told to install twrp recovery on my phone first.

I tried using sp flash tool to install twrp recovery but the software refuse to detect my phone when I click the download icon on the top right corner of the software.

Please help me out.

PS: I have install all the mtk drivers on my computer. Which I downloaded from here.

Sent from my Infinix-X552 using the Hovatek Forum App
kajol khan
kajol khan
kajol khan
25-02-2017, 05:05 AM
Singer and photo edeting

Sent from my i1k using the Hovatek Forum App
This post was last modified: 25-02-2017, 12:36 PM by hovatek.
lymo
lymo
lymo
Respected Member
25-02-2017, 05:59 AM
(25-02-2017, 01:08 AM)edoziesmart I have tried to root my infinix x552 for a couple of days now but to no avail.
I first use apk rooting tools like kingo root, kingroot , v root , iroot e.t.c before I was told to install twrp recovery on my phone first.

I tried using sp flash tool to install twrp recovery but the software refuse to detect my phone when I click the download icon on the top right corner of the software.

Please help me out.

PS: I have install all the mtk drivers on my computer. Which I downloaded from here.

Remove your pics,,and tell us what driver did you install and how you install it??
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-02-2017, 12:37 PM
(25-02-2017, 01:08 AM)edoziesmart I have tried to root my infinix x552 for a couple of days now but to no avail.

Please help me out.

Follow the SP flash tool guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html and ensure to install the drivers as instructed in the guide

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.