Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Custom ROM] My Phone Has Issues
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Custom ROM] My Phone Has Issues

[Custom ROM] My Phone Has Issues

Caramel
Caramel
Caramel
06-03-2015, 08:23 AM

Tecno Phantom pad II (G9)

I installed simpler contacts and dialer, after which i delected the original dailer and contact apk.

The tablet now gives me the "unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped" error.

I've tried all the solutions online but to no avail.

Request for permission to download the stock backup for Tecno Phantom pad II (G9)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-03-2015, 09:57 AM
(06-03-2015, 08:23 AM)Caramel Tecno Phantom pad II (G9)

I installed simpler contacts and dialer, after which i delected the original dailer and contact apk.

The tablet now gives me the "unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped" error.

Request for permission to download the stock backup for Tecno Phantom pad II (G9)
supply a gmail address for granting

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Caramel
Caramel
Caramel
06-03-2015, 12:52 PM
(06-03-2015, 09:57 AM)hovatek
(06-03-2015, 08:23 AM)Caramel Tecno Phantom pad II (G9)

supply a gmail address for granting

the address is onuotuo@gmail.com

Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-03-2015, 05:04 PM
(06-03-2015, 12:52 PM)Caramel the address is onuotuo@gmail.com

Thanks

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash only system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.