Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix x557 Hot4 Lite dead Assistance needed asap
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Infinix x557 Hot4 Lite dead Assistance needed asap

Infinix x557 Hot4 Lite dead Assistance needed asap

kareem09
kareem09
kareem09
28-02-2017, 09:24 AM

hello, i tried flashing a costume recovery on my infinix hot4 lite 16+1 and the device wont power on again tho if i connect it to my system it makes a sound showing its been detected and it wont charge either so do i need to flash the stock rom back or some can help with a fix
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
28-02-2017, 09:33 AM
(28-02-2017, 09:24 AM)kareem09 hello, i tried flashing a costume recovery on my infinix hot4 lite 16+1 and the device wont power on again tho if i connect it to my system it makes a sound showing its been detected and it wont charge either so do i need to flash the stock rom back or some can help with a fix

1. Make sure u connect the device to charge (maybe it may not show charging sign but just leave it in charge)

Download the stock rom from the link below

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html

NOTE: There are several hot 4 stock rom over there so please Can u post us ur build number so we could help u find the correct stock rom for ur device
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-02-2017, 04:14 PM
(28-02-2017, 09:24 AM)kareem09 hello, i tried flashing a costume recovery on my infinix hot4 lite 16+1 and the device wont power on again tho if i connect it to my system it makes a sound showing its been detected and it wont charge either so do i need to flash the stock rom back or some can help with a fix

You probably interrupted flashing. Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
28-02-2017, 04:53 PM
Does it charge,if it does not,then u are about to void warranty on your phone,grab a tool ,unscrew it,because it has occurred to me,the phone comes with an inbuilt battery,detach the battery flex and connect it back,your phone should work fine and grab Phils recovery
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
28-02-2017, 04:55 PM

Does it charge,if it does not,then u are about to void warranty on your phone,grab a tool ,unscrew it,because it has occurred to me,the phone comes with an inbuilt battery,detach the battery flex and connect it back,your phone should work fine and grab Phils recovery