Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] MTK Droid Tools Factory ROM Backup Problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] MTK Droid Tools Factory ROM Backup Problem

[Please help] MTK Droid Tools Factory ROM Backup Problem

Headyx
Headyx
Headyx
02-03-2017, 04:45 PM

Hi.

I have a problem. (Un)succesfully bricked My phone (wrong install rom). Fortunately, I have a second phone (the same brand), both based on MTK6582 chipset and I want do backup to "rescue" bricked phone before sent to the Huawei service. After connect, phone found color is blue, I can't make root, backup button is not enable and backup option is not present (USB debugging mode is ON and phone has been formatted [factory reset/wipe cache]). I'm searching many websites associated with this problem, but the "fixes" is not working, so I decided to register on your forum in order to solve.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-03-2017, 12:12 AM
(02-03-2017, 04:45 PM)Headyx Hi.

I have a problem. (Un)succesfully bricked My phone (wrong install rom). Fortunately, I have a second phone (the same brand), both based on MTK6582 chipset and I want do backup to "rescue" bricked phone before sent to the Huawei service. After connect, phone found color is blue, I can't make root, backup button is not enable and backup option is not present (USB debugging mode is ON and phone has been formatted [factory reset/wipe cache]). I'm searching many websites associated with this problem, but the "fixes" is not working, so I decided to register on your forum in order to solve.

That might not be the best approach.
Backup the working phone in scatter format using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html then flash the backup to yours using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Headyx
Headyx
Headyx
06-03-2017, 05:13 PM
I back Big Grin My phone has been restored, it works!

Thanks for help, close thread.
Headyx
Headyx
Headyx
06-03-2017, 05:27 PM
I'm back Big Grin

Okey, My phone has been restored. Two applications helped Me via Miracle Box (backup the working phone  in scatter format) and SP Flashtool (format "bricked" phone and install backup). Next time, I will backup before modifications... Tongue

Thnx so much for help with My "deadly" phone. Thread to close.