Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Itel 1507 won't flash.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Itel 1507 won't flash.

[Please help] Itel 1507 won't flash.

TIM OF GOD
TIM OF GOD
TIM OF GOD
03-03-2017, 12:46 PM

Hello everybody. I've been going thru hell since yesterday because of my Itel 1507 that won't flash. I tried different tools and different versions to flash. I tried research download tool, spUgrade tool... On some tools the flashing begins but freezes some seconds after. Some tools display "dloader error". With miracle box either the error is " check baud rate error " or it freezes at 12%. Help,please. The device is completely dead now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-03-2017, 05:07 PM
(03-03-2017, 12:46 PM)TIM OF GOD Hello everybody. I've been going thru hell since yesterday because of my Itel 1507 that won't flash. I tried different tools and different versions to flash. I tried research download tool, spUgrade tool... On some tools the flashing begins but freezes some seconds after. Some tools display "dloader error". With miracle box either the error is " check baud rate error " or it freezes at 12%. Help,please. The device is completely dead now.

Lets stick with Upgrade download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html and the pac file @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2194.html
upload a full screenshot of the error message

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
TIM OF GOD
TIM OF GOD
TIM OF GOD
03-03-2017, 05:39 PM
Ok will let you know

TIM OF GOD
TIM OF GOD
TIM OF GOD
03-03-2017, 08:49 PM
Thank you Hovatek. The firmware helped me resurrect the phone but I think the problem is hardware.
One other thing : the spd flash tools couldn't help me flash. They all displayed different errors but miraclebox helped out. Big Grin