Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] mtk vcom drivers issue
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] mtk vcom drivers issue

[Please help] mtk vcom drivers issue

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
mrlone1997
mrlone1997
mrlone1997
Techie Member
03-03-2017, 06:51 PM

Please guys i need help.

Am having infinix x554-W90918_A2_L_20160518
i recently experience some unusual behavior on the phone like, black screen after booting.
So i decided to backup the rom with MTK DROID TOOL in other to flash it back in case the phone get out of control.
I installed all the necessary files but MTK DROID TOOL was not able to detect it even after rooting it and enabling USB debugging.
Then i planned of flashing it straight away.
I googled for the solution and i was redirected to this forum. I downloaded the needed files (VCOM drivers, SP Flash tool, My phone scatter rom)
i installed everything as taught but i cant get my phone to connect to SP Flash Tool even with or without battery inside and i have changed different USB cables.
i later use different MTK phone (Tecno H7) to connect to SP Flash Tool and it worked because of this i changed different operating system to see if my infinix phone can connect but still it cant get SP Flash Tool to detect it. 
As at now My Infinix phone is at its worst stage, when i boot it, everything will boot normally, when it finished booting, that i am suppose to see icons, then the screen will go black but when i try to off it by pressing the power button, the power control panel will come as if nothing is wrong but not the screen, which i will be able to select from Power off or restart my device.

I have tried several factory reset, after resetting it, it will give me the same black screen.

Believe me i have tried different vcom drivers from various sites and forums but only the Tecno phone was able to connect not the infinix.

Please kindly help me.
Ankitnandgavia
Ankitnandgavia
Ankitnandgavia
Enthusiastic Member
03-03-2017, 06:55 PM
(03-03-2017, 06:51 PM)mrlone1997 Please guys i need help.

i recently experience some unusual behavior on the phone like, black screen after booting.
So i decided to backup the rom with MTK DROID TOOL in other to flash it back in case the phone get out of control.
I installed all the necessary files but MTK DROID TOOL was not able to detect it even after rooting it and enabling USB debugging.
I googled for the solution and i was redirected to this forum. I downloaded the needed files (VCOM drivers, SP Flash tool, My phone scatter rom)
i installed everything as taught but i cant get my phone to connect to SP Flash Tool even with or without battery inside and i have changed different USB cables.
i later use different MTK phone (Tecno H7) to connect to SP Flash Tool and it worked because of this i changed different operating system to see if my infinix phone can connect but still it cant get SP Flash Tool to detect it. 
As at now My Infinix phone is at its worst stage, when i boot it, everything will boot normally, when it finished booting, that i am suppose to see icons, then the screen will go black but when i try to off it by pressing the power button, the power control panel will come as if nothing is wrong but not the screen, which i will be able to select from Power off or restart my device.

I have tried several factory reset, after resetting it, it will give me the same black screen.

Believe me i have tried different vcom drivers from various sites and forums but only the Tecno phone was able to connect not the infinix.

Please kindly help me.

Which version of windows are you using.
If you are using windows 8 or up , you have to disable driver signature enforcement manually.
After that you wil be able to install Vcom drivers.
This post was last modified: 03-03-2017, 06:58 PM by Ankitnandgavia.
mrlone1997
mrlone1997
mrlone1997
Techie Member
03-03-2017, 07:16 PM
I have tried that on windows 8 that is why i was able to connect with the Tecno MTK phone but on windows 7 i didn't have disabled signature.

Thank you for the reply, i appreciate it.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
04-03-2017, 09:36 AM
(03-03-2017, 06:51 PM)mrlone1997 ...

Please kindly help me.

after booting your device to the black screen, can you can drag down the notification panel from top to bottom?

for the driver issue
first uninstall all vcom and mtk drivers using usb deview @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7660.html
then reinstall vcom preloader driver @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html
then reTry flashing
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-03-2017, 12:26 PM

Please kindly help me.

First off, I think its a problem with your launcher. You might want to refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9101.html
If you still wish to go ahead with flashing then you need to first uninstall all MTK drivers then update your phone's drivers using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16839.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mrlone1997
mrlone1997
mrlone1997
Techie Member
04-03-2017, 03:27 PM
I just did that boss, but is still the same problem.
Thank you very much for your contribution....
mrlone1997
mrlone1997
mrlone1997
Techie Member
04-03-2017, 07:53 PM
(04-03-2017, 09:36 AM)freshtyt
(03-03-2017, 06:51 PM)mrlone1997 ...

Please kindly help me.

after booting your device to the black screen, can you can drag down the notification panel from top to bottom?

for the driver issue
first uninstall all vcom and mtk drivers using usb deview @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7660.html
then reinstall vcom preloader driver @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html
then reTry flashing

I just did that but sill the same problem boss.
Thank you for your reply.

Am posting a screen shop so that you can see the what am talking about.
mrlone1997
mrlone1997
mrlone1997
Techie Member
04-03-2017, 07:55 PM
(04-03-2017, 12:26 PM)hovatek

Please kindly help me.

First off, I think its a problem with your launcher. You might want to refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9101.html
If you still wish to go ahead with flashing then you need to first uninstall all MTK drivers then update your phone's drivers using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16839.html

Thank you bro.....I think i will give your suggestion a try.
mrlone1997
mrlone1997
mrlone1997
Techie Member
04-03-2017, 08:07 PM
This is whats actually happens in a screen shot below...............
Attached Files
.jpg
IMG_20170304_135215.jpg
Size: 490.32 KB / Downloads: 6
.jpg
IMG_20170304_135222.jpg
Size: 549.32 KB / Downloads: 5
.jpg
IMG_20170304_135128.jpg
Size: 433.45 KB / Downloads: 4
.jpg
IMG_20140101_013109.jpg
Size: 772.45 KB / Downloads: 4
.jpg
IMG_20170304_135149.jpg
Size: 614.7 KB / Downloads: 5
proftech1
proftech1
proftech1
Techie Member
04-03-2017, 09:24 PM

I had same issue once when I messed with systemui had to reflash. Try another rom

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using the Hovatek Forum App
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next