Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Private Support: Need instant replies? You can get live support from Hovatek for just $5! START RIGHT AWAY (June 28, 2017)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Please help] htc m8 or m8w

Pls help my htc one m8w does not boot up anymore if I get to turn my phone on it gets stock at the htc logo and I don't know what to do pls guy

Pls help my HTC ONE M8W does not boot up anymore if I get to turn my phone on it gets stock at the htc logo and I don't know what to do pls guys help a brother out
(03-06-2015, 06:39 PM)adeyiga3 Wrote: Pls help my HTC ONE M8W does not boot up anymore if I get to turn my phone on it gets stock at the htc logo and I don't know what to do pls guys help a brother out

how did this begin?
Just switched d phone off to charge and I turned it on hours later but it just stops at the HTC boot screen
(03-08-2015, 07:42 PM)adeyiga3 Wrote: Just switched d phone off to charge and I turned it on hours later but it just stops at the HTC boot screen
tried a  battery pull, cache wipe or factory reset ?
Yea I ve done those too still d same
(03-10-2015, 07:05 AM)adeyiga3 Wrote: Yea I ve done those too still d same

1. have you tried an formated Sd card
2. is bootloader unlocked
3. is it rooted?
4. Download your phone's stock ROMs @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...loads.html
The phone is a china clone and its rooted but the bootloader is not unlocked
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2015, 09:16 AM by hovatek. )
(03-11-2015, 02:03 AM)adeyiga3 Wrote: The phone is a china clone and its rooted but the bootloader is not unlocked

oh, I see.
1. have you tried booting into chinese factory mode (volume down + power) and selecting EMMC to wipe the phone?
2. what's the chipset of the phone? MT65xx ?
3. can you get access to the stock backup
Its mt6582 and I ve done d emmc stuffs but still d same and I don't ve access to d stock backup and as of dis moment d phone does not respond anymone it does not charge nor come on but if I connect it to my pc its always writing USB device not recognized