Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs [Please help] Tecno H7 can't connect to the camera issue
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Tecno H7 can't connect to the camera issue

[Please help] Tecno H7 can't connect to the camera issue

yusufweb
yusufweb
yusufweb
Enthusiastic Member
10-03-2017, 01:21 PM

Hello geeks please help me fix "Can't connect to the camera" issue on my tecno H7, I tried many procedures like wiping cache, rebooting and many more fixing tutorials but no success, at last I flashed it with new stock rom & custom rom but of no avail. Please help me guys.
shigege
shigege
shigege
10-03-2017, 05:13 PM
(10-03-2017, 01:21 PM)yusufweb Hello geeks please help me fix "Can't connect to the camera"  issue on my tecno H7, I tried many procedures like wiping cache, rebooting  and many more fixing tutorials but no success, at last I flashed it with new stock rom & custom rom but of no avail.  Please help me guys.

That's a hardware problem. Take the phone to a technician to re-sit the camera

Sent from my Infinix X510 using the Hovatek Forum App
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
10-03-2017, 10:24 PM
(10-03-2017, 01:21 PM)yusufweb Hello geeks please help me fix "Can't connect to the camera"  issue on my tecno H7, I tried many procedures like wiping cache, rebooting  and many more fixing tutorials but no success, at last I flashed it with new stock rom & custom rom but of no avail.  Please help me guys.

this is a hardware problem, trying taking it to the technician to check the camera connector or change the camera entirely.