Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android my tecno h5 cant boot
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

my tecno h5 cant boot

my tecno h5 cant boot

jafari hamisi
jafari hamisi
jafari hamisi
Enthusiastic Member
07-03-2015, 12:02 PM

i installed a hovatek recovery image for tecno h5 but it showed half screen. i didnt mind much about that then but i have tried to install 2 new roms but they all end up at a yellow screen cut in half. there r words seen on the background like welcome or changing language on a smaller half part of the screen but i cant proceed from there. so please help me if there is a way out of this.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-03-2015, 12:22 PM
(07-03-2015, 12:02 PM)jafari hamisi i installed a hovatek recovery image for tecno h5 but it showed half screen. i didnt mind much about that then but i have tried to install 2 new roms but they all end up at a yellow screen cut in half. there r words seen on the background like welcome or changing language on a smaller half part of the screen but i cant proceed from there. so please help me if there is a way out of this.
we stated clearly not to use the recovery.img files unless on a  bricked phone, the recommended method is https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html , use it and let me know how it goes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jafari hamisi
jafari hamisi
jafari hamisi
Enthusiastic Member
07-03-2015, 12:33 PM
what if i dont have access to a working phone?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-03-2015, 05:22 PM
(07-03-2015, 12:33 PM)jafari hamisi what if i dont have access to a working phone?
you shouldnt need access to a working phone with this method

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.