Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows [Please help] Windows 8 showing black screen
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Windows 8 showing black screen

[Please help] Windows 8 showing black screen

Matex Atkinson
Matex Atkinson
Matex Atkinson
Enthusiastic Member
10-03-2017, 07:21 PM

Hello, please when I do switch on my pc and then write the password.. my desktop shows a black screen ,please what I do to stop it from showing that?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
10-03-2017, 10:38 PM
(10-03-2017, 07:21 PM)Matex Atkinson Hello, please when I do switch on my pc and then write the password.. my desktop shows a black screen ,please what I do to stop it from showing that?

what did you that make it misbehave this say.
did you install a new software?
"ans" try system restore by
switching off the computer and holding the shift key until it take you to recovery mode.
did you copy anything that your antivirus caught it as a thread?
"ans" try uninstalling or deleting the file.
do you have a breathing space on your hdd?
"ans" delete unnecessary thing in your computer to get free space.

if it still shows black screen then try these:
If you still getting Black screen with cursor, additional steps might be needed.

Click on Start button
Type regedit
  1. Click on Yes on User Account ControlNavigate thru this path below by clicking on expand arrow. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce On the right pane, Make sure "(Default)" is only entry. If you see Binkiland, right click on it and click on Delete.
Navigate thru this path below by clicking on expand arrow. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce On the right pane, Make sure "(Default)" is only entry. If you see Binkiland, right click on it and click on Delete.
Close out Registry Editor.