Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Follow us: Stay on top of what's happening with Hovatek       (Feb, 2018)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to attach pictures to a post please.

(02-03-2018, 09:19 AM)ryfoz Wrote: PLS I need this process explained. I can't find any attachments above the post reply(though I am using opera mini). uploading to cloud takes time and most times it even makes the links have key, even if I choose the option "link without key" (common to MEGA app)

I want to be able to upload pictures directly. I have seen others do it too. thanks

Upload the image to imgur.com and just copy the bbcode and paste on your thread the picture will display the way you want it.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2018, 02:13 PM by freshtyt. )
(02-03-2018, 09:19 AM)ryfoz Wrote: PLS I need this process explained. I can't find any attachments above the post reply(though I am using opera mini). uploading to cloud takes time and most times it even makes the links have key, even if I choose the option "link without key" (common to MEGA app)

I want to be able to upload pictures directly. I have seen others do it too. thanks

use a different browser preferably google chrome on mobile
check the image in the attachment below
when you try to reply someone's post OR "full edit" any of your post, you should get something like that
the attachment box is right above POST REPLY but if you use FULL

Attached Files
.png   attachment.PNG (Size: 87.41 KB / Downloads: 0)
(02-03-2018, 01:54 PM)innagee Wrote: Upload the image to imgur.com and just copy the bbcode and paste on your thread the picture will display the way you want it.

is this link correct?...I don't even understand the site. I thought it you mean imgurl.com but that one too is somehow...can you upload pictures of the site here for me?