Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix Zero 3 has write Permission Issue
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix Zero 3 has write Permission Issue

Infinix Zero 3 has write Permission Issue

Jonyboy
Jonyboy
Jonyboy
13-03-2017, 10:54 AM

Hello hovatek, I have a zero 3 with a problem which I think is a permission issue but don't know how to fix it..

Problem is the phone just starts acting up, it won't save any file to SD card... Like cant download WhatsApp images, cant take screenshots or when i try to download from any app (opera, uc etc) ... It gives an error..

Then I have to restart before I can perform any of these actions. Then after like 1-2 days its start again then I have to restart d phone again... Like that like that... Since 2 weeks now...

Please any help would be appreciated as am tired of restarting in the midle of important things... W

Sent from my Infinix-X552 using the Hovatek Forum App
This post was last modified: 13-03-2017, 10:58 AM by Jonyboy.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
13-03-2017, 10:59 AM
Try restore factory or flashing a stock rom

X5552 variant 1 stock rom
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B1ukKq9qH...t=download

X5552 variant 2 stock rom

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
Jonyboy
Jonyboy
Jonyboy
13-03-2017, 12:14 PM
(13-03-2017, 10:59 AM)innagee Try restore factory or flashing a stock rom

X5552 variant 1 stock rom

X5552 variant 2 stock rom

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
Thanks but I don't think flashing is the problem, as I don't wanna flash again... I recently flashed it

Jonyboy
Jonyboy
Jonyboy
13-03-2017, 07:48 PM
(06-03-2017, 07:38 PM)hovatek Hovatek help needed here

Sent from my Infinix-X552 using Hovatek Forum mobile app
This post was last modified: 13-03-2017, 07:55 PM by Jonyboy.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-03-2017, 09:28 PM

(13-03-2017, 10:54 AM)Jonyboy Hello hovatek, I have a zero 3 with a problem which I think is a permission issue but don't know how to fix it..

Problem is the phone just starts acting up, it won't save any file to SD card... Like cant download WhatsApp images, cant take screenshots or when i try to download from any app (opera, uc etc) ... It gives an error..

Then I have to restart before I can perform any of these actions. Then after like 1-2 days its start again then I have to restart d phone again... Like that like that... Since 2 weeks now...

Please any help would be appreciated as am tired of restarting in the midle of important things... W

The problem might be the gallery app or SD card mount errors.
1. What's the exact error message you get?
2. Did you implement any SD card Mod to save apps to SD card?
3. What's the present Android version?
This post was last modified: 13-03-2017, 09:31 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Jonyboy
Jonyboy
Jonyboy
14-03-2017, 09:01 AM
(13-03-2017, 09:28 PM)hovatek
(13-03-2017, 10:54 AM)Jonyboy Hello hovatek, I have a zero 3 with a problem which I think is a permission issue but don't know how to fix it..

The problem might be the gallery app or SD card mount errors.
1. What's the exact error message you get?
2. Did you implement any SD card Mod to save apps to SD card?
3. What's the present Android version?

1. The error message varies from app to app.. But all points to permission issue saving files. Taking screenshots gives 'couldn't capture' WhatsApp gives 'download failed' ucbrowser gives 'couldn't save, pls check if card is write protect' etc..

2. I once parted the SD card using aparted and used Link2sd but I deleted the partition and formatted the card so no partition currently on it. None of that is active now...

3. Android 5.1

This post was last modified: 14-03-2017, 09:07 AM by Jonyboy.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-03-2017, 05:20 PM
(14-03-2017, 09:01 AM)Jonyboy 1. The error message varies from app to app.. But all points to permission issue saving files. Taking screenshots gives 'couldn't capture' WhatsApp gives 'download failed' ucbrowser gives 'couldn't save, pls check if card is write protect' etc..

2. I once parted the SD card using aparted and used Link2sd but I deleted the partition and formatted the card so no partition currently on it. None of that is active now...

3. Android 5.1

Have you tried using a different SD card? This'll tell me if its a ROM or SD card issue

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Jonyboy
Jonyboy
Jonyboy
14-03-2017, 06:58 PM
(14-03-2017, 05:20 PM)hovatek
(14-03-2017, 09:01 AM)Jonyboy 1. The error message varies from app to app.. But all points to permission issue saving files. Taking screenshots gives 'couldn't capture' WhatsApp gives 'download failed' ucbrowser gives 'couldn't save, pls check if card is write protect' etc..

3. Android 5.1

Have you tried using a different SD card? This'll tell me if its a ROM or SD card issue
No, not tried a different sdcard.... Will try and let you know