Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Honor 3c H30-U10 Vibration only
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Honor 3c H30-U10 Vibration only

Honor 3c H30-U10 Vibration only

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
abbas99
abbas99
abbas99
20-03-2017, 04:54 PM

(20-03-2017, 12:07 PM)hovatek
(19-03-2017, 08:22 PM)abbas99 Update - Somehow Now the latest sp flash tools works just fine But the problem still exist but very strange. For example When I try to flash the rom with latest sp flash tools it jsut dont pick up the com port. To Fix this I have to go to old version of Sp flash tool and Then I did write memory thing and flashing the Unlcoking Scatter file for honor 3c. After Doing this the next Rom flashing part Works fine on Latest sp flash tool. Everything finishes well but still phone not turning on. Not even logo. Not botting to Recovery even. 
I have tried about 5 Different roms for Honor 3c H30-U10. Downloaded from Offical Websites. and Matched Md5 Correctly. I tried China Rom EU ROM. My Country rom from official Website. The strange thing is that rom flashing is done successfully With GReen Tick Sign. I even tried Extracting Update.app file using Huawei Update Extractor tool. Rom Flashing get successufully but no sign of Power. Just vibration after few seconds.

NOTE - I have put the phone on CHarging for couple of hours in case the battery is down. But still no help. Sometimes after flashing a rom successfully I noted that the vibration is gone even with pressing three button at a same time. But it comes again sometimes. one more thing I noticed is that When i plug in the charging it shows Charging Light on but after a few minutes it is off and then after few minutes again on. Not sure why this is happening. Please reply if you have any idea about this situation. Thank you

Since you've flashed several ROMs then it might not be a ROM issue. I want to assume the battery is somewhat drained. Is the battery removeable so as to be boosted externally?

I think so. But I have put the battery on charging for couple of hours. A full night charge and then couple of hours of charging. Is that possible that the battery is net getting charging through the charger of newly installed rom? Why i need to put the battery to an external charger? Well I was thinking the same yesterday and Few minutes ago I have already put the battery to charger with external charger. I am hoping this is because of battery. Let;s see if it is going to help.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-03-2017, 05:58 PM
(20-03-2017, 04:54 PM)abbas99 I think so. But I have put the battery on charging for couple of hours. A full night charge and then couple of hours of charging. Is that possible that the battery is net getting charging through the charger of newly installed rom? Why i need to put the battery to an external charger? Well I was thinking the same yesterday and Few minutes ago I have already put the battery to charger with external charger. I am hoping this is because of battery. Let;s see if it is going to help.

Fingers crossed

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
abbas99
abbas99
abbas99
20-03-2017, 06:58 PM
(20-03-2017, 05:58 PM)hovatek
(20-03-2017, 04:54 PM)abbas99 I think so. But I have put the battery on charging for couple of hours. A full night charge and then couple of hours of charging. Is that possible that the battery is net getting charging through the charger of newly installed rom? Why i need to put the battery to an external charger? Well I was thinking the same yesterday and Few minutes ago I have already put the battery to charger with external charger. I am hoping this is because of battery. Let;s see if it is going to help.

Fingers crossed

I have charged the battery for two hours with Universal charger. I will charge it whole night but I have tried it after installing a rom. And What new happens now is vibration again. I mean there was no vibration before charging the battery with universal charger. So That means Battery has some power to boot up but the rom is not successfuly installed? How? I tried 3 to 4 roms with older sp flash tools and latest sp flash tool versions they are flashing the rom with success, I got Green tick sign at the end. Any Idea? I am trying for 3 to days and tried every method but nothing helped yet. Hoping for for the best.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-03-2017, 10:00 AM
(20-03-2017, 06:58 PM)abbas99 I have charged the battery for two hours with Universal charger. I will charge it whole night but I have tried it after installing a rom. And What new happens now is vibration again. I mean there was no vibration before charging the battery with universal charger. So That means Battery has some power to boot up but the rom is not successfuly installed? How? I tried 3 to 4 roms with older sp flash tools and latest sp flash tool versions they are flashing the rom with success, I got Green tick sign at the end. Any Idea? I am trying for 3 to days and tried every method but nothing helped yet. Hoping for for the best.

Does it vibrate just once or continuously?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
abbas99
abbas99
abbas99
21-03-2017, 06:32 PM

(21-03-2017, 10:00 AM)hovatek
(20-03-2017, 06:58 PM)abbas99 I have charged the battery for two hours with Universal charger. I will charge it whole night but I have tried it after installing a rom. And What new happens now is vibration again. I mean there was no vibration before charging the battery with universal charger. So That means Battery has some power to boot up but the rom is not successfuly installed? How? I tried 3 to 4 roms with older sp flash tools and latest sp flash tool versions they are flashing the rom with success, I got Green tick sign at the end. Any Idea? I am trying for 3 to days and tried every method but nothing helped yet. Hoping for for the best.

Does it vibrate just once or continuously?

Let me Tell you In Details.  The Battery 100% Charged now with an Universal Charger. I have successfully Flashed a Rom and When I put back the Battery in the phone and Pressed Power Button It Instantly Vibrate one time only and Then every 15 to 20 Seconds. I have checked it twice. I Just pressed Power Button only once and It vibrated and then after every 15 to 20 seconds it vibrates once. I also tried entering into Recovery mode but nothing happened just vibration. 

Here are the steps I am doing in Case I am missing or doing anything wrong.

1. Formatting the phone with sp flash tool.
2. Doing write memory emmc
3. Flashing unlock scatter file.
4. Then Flashing the rom.

NOTE - I change patterns like formatting and Flash the rom only I mean I just skip step 2 and 3 to see if unlocking is not fine there. Yet the result is same.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-03-2017, 07:52 PM
(21-03-2017, 06:32 PM)abbas99 Let me Tell you In Details.  The Battery 100% Charged now with an Universal Charger. I have successfully Flashed a Rom and When I put back the Battery in the phone and Pressed Power Button It Instantly Vibrate one time only and Then every 15 to 20 Seconds. I have checked it twice. I Just pressed Power Button only once and It vibrated and then after every 15 to 20 seconds it vibrates once. I also tried entering into Recovery mode but nothing happened just vibration. 

NOTE - I change patterns like formatting and Flash the rom only I mean I just skip step 2 and 3 to see if unlocking is not fine there. Yet the result is same.

Judging by its present behavior, its difficult to rule out either a power (might not necessarily be battery) or firmware issue.
If it were a constant vibration (like an alarm clock) then that would've been power. If it hadn't vibrated at all, that would've likely been firmware.
Since battery is 100% then its only safe to look a little more in the firmware direction.
Maybe a boot or preloader incompatibility (which is still difficult to swallow given the several ROMs flashed)....unless the chip isn't even taking in the firmware (but just writing flashed).
A quick test for the chip, format (without flashing anything after format) then press power button. I want to know if the phone vibrates on pressing the power button

Note!
abbas99
abbas99
abbas99
21-03-2017, 09:05 PM
(21-03-2017, 07:52 PM)hovatek
(21-03-2017, 06:32 PM)abbas99 Let me Tell you In Details.  The Battery 100% Charged now with an Universal Charger. I have successfully Flashed a Rom and When I put back the Battery in the phone and Pressed Power Button It Instantly Vibrate one time only and Then every 15 to 20 Seconds. I have checked it twice. I Just pressed Power Button only once and It vibrated and then after every 15 to 20 seconds it vibrates once. I also tried entering into Recovery mode but nothing happened just vibration. 

Judging by its present behavior, its difficult to rule out either a power (might not necessarily be battery) or firmware issue.
If it were a constant vibration (like an alarm clock) then that would've been power. If it hadn't vibrated at all, that would've likely been firmware.
Since battery is 100% then its only safe to look a little more in the firmware direction.
Maybe a boot or preloader incompatibility (which is still difficult to swallow given the several ROMs flashed)....unless the chip isn't even taking in the firmware (but just writing flashed).
A quick test for the chip, format (without flashing anything after format) then press power button. I want to know if the phone vibrates on pressing the power button

Did you mean that I only format the Phone using Sp Flash tool and then check for vibration pressing the power button? If Yes I have done this few minutes ago. Did'nt flash anything. Just Formatted Using Sp flash tool and inserted Battery and Pressed power button. Still No Change the vibration is same. No Like an alarm. After every 15 to 20 Seconds.

One more thing. I formatted the phone using Old version of sp flash tool which has worked just fine. Showed a Green tick sign.
But With the latest version of Sp Flash Tool I got an error. 
Broom Error - S_Part_Not_Valid_Table 1037
(No Valid Partition table for Nand Flash)

Waiting...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-03-2017, 10:09 AM
(21-03-2017, 09:05 PM)abbas99 Did you mean that I only format the Phone using Sp Flash tool and then check for vibration pressing the power button? If Yes I have done this few minutes ago. Did'nt flash anything. Just Formatted Using Sp flash tool and inserted Battery and Pressed power button. Still No Change the vibration is same. No Like an alarm. After every 15 to 20 Seconds.

One more thing. I formatted the phone using Old version of sp flash tool which has worked just fine. Showed a Green tick sign.

Waiting...

Hmm...
Second test
Reflash the firmware to the phone then using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html , Read Info (i'm not asking you to try backup, instead to select the Readinfo option) and attach a screenshot of the output

Note!
abbas99
abbas99
abbas99
22-03-2017, 01:42 PM
(22-03-2017, 10:09 AM)hovatek
(21-03-2017, 09:05 PM)abbas99 Did you mean that I only format the Phone using Sp Flash tool and then check for vibration pressing the power button? If Yes I have done this few minutes ago. Did'nt flash anything. Just Formatted Using Sp flash tool and inserted Battery and Pressed power button. Still No Change the vibration is same. No Like an alarm. After every 15 to 20 Seconds.

Waiting...

Hmm...
Second test
Reflash the firmware to the phone then using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html , Read Info (i'm not asking you to try backup, instead to select the Readinfo option) and attach a screenshot of the output

Sorry I am a Bit Confuse. are you saying Download the (miracle box 2.27A with Loader) and Flash the rom using with Miracle Box?

OR
Format the Phone with sp flash tool and Flash Rom via Sp flash tool and Then Check readinfo using Miracle box

Important Note - I have downloaded the Miracle Box 2.27A With loader from your Provided link after downloading the chrome was blocking it to not download this file and When I forced download and Tried extracting it my antivirus detecting some viruses in the file. Any Idea on this? Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-03-2017, 06:25 PM

(22-03-2017, 01:42 PM)abbas99 Format the Phone with sp flash tool and Flash Rom via Sp flash tool and Then Check readinfo using Miracle box
Yes, exactly

(22-03-2017, 01:42 PM)abbas99 Important Note - I have downloaded the Miracle Box 2.27A With loader from your Provided link after downloading the chrome was blocking it to not download this file and When I forced download and Tried extracting it my antivirus detecting some viruses in the file. Any Idea on this? Thanks

Temporarily disable your antivirus

Note!
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next