Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Innjoo F2 not booting pass the logo
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Innjoo F2 not booting pass the logo

[Please help] Innjoo F2 not booting pass the logo

Ceejaye
Ceejaye
Ceejaye
17-03-2017, 03:24 PM

Hello Hovatek

I have been having system "hang" issues with my Innjoo F2, Kitkat, so i tried using the SP flash to flash the device after reading the instructions on your website. The first time i attempted to flash the phone with SP flash i got a prompt that i the OTM version (or so, can't remember the exact name) has changed and it could only flash with the "format + Download" option. I opted for the later option to flash the phone, went throuh the whole download process which was really fast not up to 1min till i got the download completed prompt. 

I remove my phone tried to put it on but now it just don't pass the first Innjoo logo that usually come up when it's put on. I tried the factory reset option, did the factory reset and still this issue still persist.

Please, i need your assistance on this. I'm really confused.

Thanks for your help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-03-2017, 08:53 AM
(17-03-2017, 03:24 PM)Ceejaye Hello Hovatek

I have been having system "hang" issues with my Innjoo F2, Kitkat, so i tried using the SP flash to flash the device after reading the instructions on your website. The first time i attempted to flash the phone with SP flash i got a prompt that i the OTM version (or so, can't remember the exact name) has changed and it could only flash with the "format + Download" option. I opted for the later option to flash the phone, went throuh the whole download process which was really fast not up to 1min till i got the download completed prompt. 

I remove my phone tried to put it on but now it just don't pass the first Innjoo logo that usually come up when it's put on. I tried the factory reset option, did the factory reset and still this issue still persist.

Thanks for your help

Have you tried the WiseLink Tool F2 firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1242.html ?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Ceejaye
Ceejaye
Ceejaye
18-03-2017, 09:12 AM
(18-03-2017, 08:53 AM)hovatek
(17-03-2017, 03:24 PM)Ceejaye Hello Hovatek

Thanks for your help

Have you tried the WiseLink Tool F2 firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1242.html ?

Yes, i have downloded the wiselink tool, the version 4 and 5 doesn't work. It worked when i first downloaded it in december 2016, i tried to load it now it doesn't work again. I uninstalled and installed it severally still it doesn't load.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-03-2017, 04:01 PM
(18-03-2017, 09:12 AM)Ceejaye Yes, i have downloded the wiselink tool, the version 4 and 5 doesn't work. It worked when i first downloaded it in december 2016, i tried to load it now it doesn't work again. I uninstalled and installed it severally still it doesn't load.

Could you highlight the exact problem you're having with Wise Link tool

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Ceejaye
Ceejaye
Ceejaye
19-03-2017, 05:35 PM

(18-03-2017, 04:01 PM)hovatek
(18-03-2017, 09:12 AM)Ceejaye Yes, i have downloded the wiselink tool, the version 4 and 5 doesn't work. It worked when i first downloaded it in december 2016, i tried to load it now it doesn't work again. I uninstalled and installed it severally still it doesn't load.

Could you highlight the exact problem you're having with Wise Link tool

The wiselink tool finally worked but while I was flashing the phone it stopped at 43%, tried to reflash the phone and nothing seems to happen, the phone doesn't come up anymore (dead)
How do I solve this problem

Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-03-2017, 10:36 AM
(19-03-2017, 05:35 PM)Ceejaye The wiselink tool finally worked but while I was flashing the phone it stopped at 43%, tried to reflash the phone and nothing seems to happen, the phone doesn't come up anymore (dead)
How do I solve this problem

Thanks

Maybe flashing got interrupted. Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

Note!