Hovatek Forum MOBILE iOS [Tutorial] How to Download and Install iTunes
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] How to Download and Install iTunes

[Tutorial] How to Download and Install iTunes

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
18-03-2017, 04:55 PM

This guide explains How to Download and Install iTunes on Windows/Mac.
iTunes is a software/tool made by Apple.inc for syncing an Apple device, downloading multimedia files to iPhone, upgrading, flashing, downloading applications and games.

Requirements

• Windows PC or Mac Pc
  • Internet Connection

Steps on How to Download and Install iTunes on Windows/Mac

See the video below or at https://youtu.be/zOQ6C8mTyNw
  1. On your browser, goto ipsw.me

[Image: how-to-download-itunes-1.png]

2. Scroll Down and click on iTunes

[Image: how-to-download-itunes-2.png]

3. Choose the Operating System on which you're downloading the iTunes on. Windows or Mac OS

[Image: how-to-download-itunes-3.png]

4. Choose the latest version for your Operating system. 

[Image: how-to-download-itunes-4.png]

5. Choose your PC architecture e.g. 64bit or 32 bit

[Image: how-to-download-itunes-5.png]

6. Download will begin

[Image: how-to-download-itunes-6.png]

Steps on How to Install iTunes in Windows

1. Open the location where you downloaded .exe file e.g. C:\Users\My PC\Downloads. Right-Click and click open.

[Image: installing-itunes-1.png]

2. Click Next, Install and Finish (normal procedure for installing)

[Image: installing-itunes-2.png]

3. Click Finish after Install

[Image: installing-itunes-3.png]

• This guide covers how to download for both Windows PC and Mac OS
Video Transcript
Quote:In this tutorial, You will learn how to download and install iTunes for Windows Operating System. iTunes is used for synchronizing Apple devices, downloading applications, games, it is also used for backup & restore of Apple devices. Also used for sending videos and music. The first thing to do is open Your browser (e.g Mozilla Firefox or Chrome).

In this tutorial, I'm working with Google Chrome then type ipsw.me and hit Enter. Once the page has loaded, you scroll down and click on iTunes; here's iTunes. If you are using a Windows Operating System you click on Windows likewise if you are using a Mac Operating System (that's Apple Operating System equally called Mac). You select it. So I'm using Windows, clicking on it.

Here You can select the latest version. The latest version for iTunes (at this time) is 12.7.4. If you don't need the latest version, there are a lot of versions. You can scroll down and choose the one you want to use. I'm using the latest version. I'm downloading the latest version, I'll click on it. The next step is You are going to select your PC system type, whether it is 64 bit or 32 bit. To know your Operating System architecture, You can go to Start Menu and click on Computer then click on System Properties you see this is my system type; 64-bit Operating System.

If you are using a 32 bit then you select 32 bit. Mine is 64-bit, I'll click on 64-bit iTunes will begin downloading. See? I'll pause this video. Once my download is complete, I'll resume it later. Once iTunes has finished downloading, if you are using Internet Download Manager, You can drag from here and drop it on your Desktop. You can also open it from here but if you have downloaded it using your PC browser then you can go to file explorer.

Under download, You'll find items here. I have finished using Internet Download Manager to download it so mine will go under Programs. Here is my iTunes setup. Then I'll right-click on it and click Open to install. I'll wait for it to finish loading then click on Next, click on Next (Install). Do you want to allow program make changes (Yes) and wait for iTunes to complete installing.

You see, iTunes has been installed successfully then click on Finish. You'll be asked to restart your Computer. Then go to Desktop. iTunes will create a shortcut on Desktop. Here is iTunes. iTunes is successfully installed. Right-click and click Open. Click on agree to accept the software license agreement. Wait for it to finish loading

You see? iTunes is installed successfully. Thank you for watching
This post was last modified: 05-10-2019, 10:14 PM by xerxes.