This guide will teach you how to Flash or Update your iOS Device with the Firmware (.ipsw) you've already downloaded @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-17572-post-101676.html
- Internet Connection
- Original USB Cable for apple device
- Latest iTunes
- Latest iOS Fimware
- Turn Off Find my Iphone in Setting>iCloud>Find my iPhone.
- For OS crash you'll have to enter DFU Mode by. Don't need DFU Mode for Updating:
How to restore backup after Recovery/Flashing, here: https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-17573.html
Steps to Restore (Flash) or Update iOS Device with Downloaded Firmware
- Open iTunes
Click on the Phone by the Top Left
- Go to Update or Restore by the Top Right.
Note: for update or restore you must disable Find my iPhone in, Setting>Icloud>Find my iphone
Hold Down Shift and Click Update or Restore, if you have already downloaded your firmware: See How to Download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-17572.html
For Restore Hold Down Power Button + Home Button until the phone goes off and release power button keep holding home button and Connect USB Cable this will take you to DFU Mode
- A dialogue box will open to allow you locate the firmware (.ipsw) file you downloaded, and click open.
- Click Update, for Restore click Restore at the pop-up
- It will automatically extract and install, phone restart several times in this stage.