Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] NEW TECNO H5 ROM NEEDED!!!!

NEED THE NEW TECNO H5 FULL BACKUP ROM....for sp flash tool. brothers help any version is owk. i wan to flash the phone back to its fastory state, cos it got bricked! i knw wat to do with the file. thanks.

(03-08-2015, 03:46 AM)CINO22 Wrote: NEED THE NEW TECNO H5 FULL BACKUP ROM....for sp flash tool. brothers help any version is owk. i wan to flash the phone back to its fastory state, cos it got bricked! i knw wat to do with the file. thanks.

1. how exactly did it get bricked?
2. supply a gmail address for granting
(03-08-2015, 10:29 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 03:46 AM)CINO22 Wrote: NEED THE NEW TECNO H5 FULL BACKUP ROM....for sp flash tool. brothers help any version is owk. i wan to flash the phone back to its fastory state, cos it got bricked! i knw wat to do with the file. thanks.

1. how exactly did it get bricked?
2. supply a gmail address for granting

thanks for your response boss. i;ve returned the phone back. its having a "invalid ime" problem and cant be fixed for some reason.....'ive flashed, n wiped, formatted, reload. yet to no avail. it was later i found out it could be a hardware problem. bcos the owner confessed he took the phone to a hardware engr who disassembled the phone and heat it when it fell into water. so i believe the engr has already got some things there damaged. I better stop anyway. lols