Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Goinee M5mini update marshmallow 6.0
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Goinee M5mini update marshmallow 6.0

Goinee M5mini update marshmallow 6.0

Xerxes_7strings
Xerxes_7strings
Xerxes_7strings
Enthusiastic Member
24-03-2017, 03:07 AM

Pls does marshmallow comes with bug to gionee m5mini I saw the new update on my phone and I'm scared to do harm to my phone I was having problem with my unstable uc browser and now they list it among one of the fixed bug in the Marshmallow pls I need advise thanks

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek mobile
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
24-03-2017, 08:57 AM
(24-03-2017, 03:07 AM)Xerxes_7strings Pls does marshmallow comes with bug to gionee m5mini I saw the new update on my phone and I'm scared to do harm to my phone I was having problem with my unstable uc browser and now they list it among one of the fixed bug in the Marshmallow pls I need advise thanks

each user might experience a different bug
e.g i didnt get any ucbrowser issues while on lollipop but after upgrading to marshmallow, i started experiencing battery stats issues.
so you can upgrade and experience something different.

best if you backup your lolipop firmware before upgrading
to backup the firmware, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
Xerxes_7strings
Xerxes_7strings
Xerxes_7strings
Enthusiastic Member
26-03-2017, 03:37 AM
I try updating the phone when it finishes the downloading it showed complete I press on update it reboot the phone then show me error it stuck at one android image I remove the battery and put back I on the phone or comes on as Normal it didn't update I found the the large zip file it downloaded in phone mcard cos before downloading the phone said phone memory is full that I should go for the external memory pls help me Is this how OTA is pls

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-03-2017, 05:41 PM
(26-03-2017, 03:37 AM)Xerxes_7strings I try updating the phone when it finishes the downloading it showed complete I press on update it reboot the phone then show me error it stuck at one android image I remove the battery and put back I on the phone or comes on as Normal it didn't update I found the the large zip file it downloaded in phone mcard cos before downloading the phone said phone memory is full that I should go for the external memory pls help me Is this how OTA is pls

A picture of the error you got or its content would've helped.
BTW, hope your phone is neither rooted nor running on a custom recovery

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Xerxes_7strings
Xerxes_7strings
Xerxes_7strings
Enthusiastic Member
31-03-2017, 02:18 PM

How can I upload an image here pls so that you see the zip file it came as ota but zip file pls... And I didn't root its not rooted, when phone is working on stock ROM it doesn't pop ota update I bought the phone new pls

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-03-2017, 05:24 PM
(31-03-2017, 02:18 PM)Xerxes_7strings How can I upload an image here pls so that you see the zip file it came as ota but zip file pls... And I didn't root its not rooted, when phone is working on stock ROM it doesn't pop ota update I bought the phone new pls

upload the image anywhere and post the link here

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.