Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] MT8127A rca rct6773w22 Stock rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] MT8127A rca rct6773w22 Stock rom

[Downloads] MT8127A rca rct6773w22 Stock rom

Loos
Loos
Loos
24-03-2017, 11:17 AM

The scatter file I am using is correct. Downloaded mtk all in one da bin file. Tablet seemed to be unbricked but it got stuck on the secondary bootloader animation after RCA logo appeared. Tried flashing firmware but it went to a black screen after that. Then just recently I retried to download the rom over again and it gave me an error that said pm error please try redownloading the rom.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-03-2017, 08:10 PM
(24-03-2017, 11:17 AM)Loos The scatter file I am using is correct. Downloaded mtk all in one da bin file. Tablet seemed to be unbricked but it got stuck on the secondary bootloader animation after RCA logo appeared. Tried flashing firmware but it went to a black screen after that. Then just recently I retried to download the rom over again and it gave me an error that said pm error please try redownloading the rom.

Can I see a full screenshot of the error message

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Loos
Loos
Loos
25-03-2017, 11:17 AM
(24-03-2017, 11:17 AM)Loos The scatter file I am using is correct. Downloaded mtk all in one da bin file. Tablet seemed to be unbricked but it got stuck on the secondary bootloader animation after RCA logo appeared. Tried flashing firmware but it went to a black screen after that. Then just recently I retried to download the rom over again and it gave me an error that said pm error please try redownloading the rom.

The error message went away after holding down the volume up button during the (download) flash. Got the stock recovery back. The reason why the screen went black was the battery got drained. It is stuck in bootloader now and won't get past the boot screen. Should only take five minutes. It stays there much longer than that. Tried wipe /factory reset. Same scenario. It seems like it's missing something. Like Gapps, Kernel, or Firmware. Is there a way to adb sideload ota updates for this device? And if so how?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-03-2017, 10:57 PM
(25-03-2017, 11:17 AM)Loos The error message went away after holding down the volume up button during the (download) flash. Got the stock recovery back. The reason why the screen went black was the battery got drained. It is stuck in bootloader now and won't get past the boot screen. Should only take five minutes. It stays there much longer than that. Tried wipe /factory reset. Same scenario. It seems like it's missing something. Like Gapps, Kernel, or Firmware. Is there a way to adb sideload ota updates for this device? And if so how?

Boot into factory mode (vol down + power). Is there an option to wipe emmc?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.