Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My Computer Can't Recognize my USB Cable
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

My Computer Can't Recognize my USB Cable

My Computer Can't Recognize my USB Cable

maskman007
maskman007
maskman007
08-03-2015, 11:34 AM

Happy Sunday, I was search in Google and I came across your site and your post about tecno phone bricked and you have a nice post and nice solution, am from Nigeria and I believe using this medium that you are online will makes you to give response to my problem for a better solution.

I have a dead phone which i need to flash, but the problem am having is that I installed the driver and other necessary tools for the procedure, but something is still wrong, before my phone have this problem, I was able to connect to the MTK tools with the phone, but now the system complain that he can't recognize the phone, which I tested the cable with another phone and it was detect.

Please Bros i need your help.
This post was last modified: 08-03-2015, 11:45 AM by maskman007.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-03-2015, 11:46 AM
(08-03-2015, 11:34 AM)maskman007 Happy Sunday, I was search in Google and I came across your site and your post about tecno phone bricked and you have a nice post and nice solution, am from Nigeria and I believe using this medium that you are online will makes you to give response to my problem for a better solution.

I have a dead phone which i need to flash, but the problem am having is that I installed the driver and other necessary tools for the procedure, but something is still run, before my phone have this problem, I was able to connect to the MTK tools with the phone, but now the system complain that he can't recognize the phone, which I test the cable in another phone and it was detect.

Please Bros i need your help.

1. whats the phone model?
2. is the phone bricked or its able to boot normally and enter home screen?
3. what does mtk droid tools show when you connect the phone?
4. what does mtk droid tools show when you connect other MTK phones?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
maskman007
maskman007
maskman007
08-03-2015, 12:10 PM
I did format the phone ( Techno G9 ) with SP Flash Tools, response is that there are some file that can't not be included, then since then the phone black and the power button is not functioning, now if i plugin the phone to the system, it make a tone, but a notification message saying that the cable is malfuncting and the window will not recognize the cable, which i tried the cable with another phone and its ok and i tried another cable with the Techno G9 it still give that problem and to my own knowledge with this connection problem the MTK tools and the SP Flash Tools will not detect the device, and I am writing if there is a solution to this.

Answer to your question:

1, Tecno G9 Phantom Pad II
2, Yea the phone bricked (dead)
3, It display no signal that any phone is plugin to the computer (No phone information)
4, It is connected and show the connection signal turns to green (Display the phone information)
This post was last modified: 08-03-2015, 12:20 PM by maskman007.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-03-2015, 02:53 PM
(08-03-2015, 12:10 PM)maskman007 I did format the phone ( Techno G9 ) with SP Flash Tools, response is that there are some file that can't not be included, then since then the phone black and the power button is not functioning, now if i plugin the phone to the system, it make a tone, but a notification message saying that the cable is malfuncting and the window will not recognize the cable, which i tried the cable with another phone and its ok and i tried another cable with the Techno G9 it still give that problem and to my own knowledge with this connection problem the MTK tools and the SP Flash Tools will not detect the device, and I am writing if there is a solution to this.

Answer to your question:

3, It display no signal that any phone is plugin to the computer (No phone information)
4, It is connected and show the connection signal turns to green (Display the phone information)

Yes, it can be fixed, you need the stock backup. Can you get access to a working G9? if not, supply a gmail address so you can download our MTK backup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
adewuyia2014
adewuyia2014
adewuyia2014
03-01-2017, 03:56 PM

(08-03-2015, 02:53 PM)hovatek
(08-03-2015, 12:10 PM)maskman007 I did format the phone ( Techno G9 ) with SP Flash Tools, response is that there are some file that can't not be included, then since then the phone black and the power button is not functioning, now if i plugin the phone to the system, it make a tone, but a notification message saying that the cable is malfuncting and the window will not recognize the cable, which i tried the cable with another phone and its ok and i tried another cable with the Techno G9 it still give that problem and to my own knowledge with this connection problem the MTK tools and the SP Flash Tools will not detect the device, and I am writing if there is a solution to this.

Answer to your question:

Yes, it can be fixed, you need the stock backup. Can you get access to a working G9? if not, supply a gmail address so you can download our MTK backup
adewuyia2014
adewuyia2014
adewuyia2014
03-01-2017, 03:58 PM
(03-01-2017, 03:56 PM)adewuyia2014

Answer to your question:

Kindly assist me am having the same issue with my techno G9
adewuyia2014
adewuyia2014
adewuyia2014
03-01-2017, 04:00 PM
(03-01-2017, 03:58 PM)adewuyia2014
(03-01-2017, 03:56 PM)adewuyia2014

Answer to your question:

Kindly assist me am having the same issue with my techno G9

I dont have access to any working G9 kindly assist this is my gmail "bafola2000@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-01-2017, 09:32 AM
(03-01-2017, 04:00 PM)adewuyia2014 I dont have access to any working G9 kindly assist this is my gmail "bafola2000@gmail.com

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!