Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Bugged Firmware from "firmwarefiles.com"
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Bugged Firmware from "firmwarefiles.com"

Bugged Firmware from "firmwarefiles.com"

Princeade
Princeade
Princeade
26-03-2017, 10:33 PM

I had a problem with my Gionee f103 pro stock firmware that I had to be looking for a replacement to be able to use my phone again. This firmware was not available on hovatek website then that I happen to find it on "firmware file.com"
After flashing the file, my phone came back to life. But on inserting my credited Sims in the phone, after some few minutes, I discovered my credit from both Sims was gone! I was so confused that I had to recharge one of the two sims again and to my confirmation, immediately after I received a successful recharge message, I checked my balance only to see that 50.00 was gone already! The next few minutes another 50.00 was gone again. And this continued until I had less than 50.00 on my credit.
To be very sure of myself, I had to try another person's sim on my phone only to lose another 50 bucks!. Now I can not recharge my sims or use them while inside the phone. I later checked back on hovatek only to see that this same file from the same source was uploaded for download by members, so a duty on me to let the forum know before any other person fall victim again.
The admins should pls verify this my claim by flashing this very files from the site. Who knows what other information are being collected from my device now!
I am still in need of a "bugged free" Stock Firmware for my Gionee F103 pro up till now that am typing this. Pls Admin, I look up to you guys!! Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-03-2017, 02:20 AM
(26-03-2017, 10:33 PM)Princeade I had a problem with my Gionee f103 pro stock firmware that I had to be looking for a replacement to be able to use my phone again. This firmware was not available on hovatek website then that I happen to find it on "firmware file.com"
After flashing the file, my phone came back to life. But on inserting my credited Sims in the phone, after some few minutes, I discovered my credit from both Sims was gone! I was so confused that I had to recharge one of the two sims again and to my confirmation, immediately after I received a successful recharge message, I checked my balance only to see that 50.00 was gone already! The next few minutes another 50.00 was gone again. And this continued until I had less than 50.00 on my credit.
To be very sure of myself, I had to try another person's sim on my phone only to lose another 50 bucks!. Now I can not recharge my sims or use them while inside the phone. I later checked back on hovatek only to see that this same file from the same source was uploaded for download by members, so a duty on me to let the forum know before any other person fall victim again.
The admins should pls verify this my claim by flashing this very files from the site. Who knows what other information are being collected from my device now!
I am still in need of a "bugged free" Stock Firmware for my Gionee F103 pro up till now that am typing this. Pls Admin, I look up to you guys!! Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback.
A number of people have lodged the same complaint about certain Indian ROMs. This prompted us to release the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-stop...oid-phone/
Please, give it a shot and let us know if the deduction persists

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Princeade
Princeade
Princeade
01-04-2017, 11:57 PM
(27-03-2017, 02:20 AM)hovatek
(26-03-2017, 10:33 PM)Princeade I had a problem with my Gionee f103 pro stock firmware that I had to be looking for a replacement to be able to use my phone again. This firmware was not available on hovatek website then that I happen to find it on "firmware file.com"

Thanks for the feedback.
A number of people have lodged the same complaint about certain Indian ROMs. This prompted us to release the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-stop...oid-phone/
Please, give it a shot and let us know if the deduction persists

You guys just rescued me again! Am really short of words to express my profound appreciation!! My problem just got solved. I can recharge my phone now without fear of my credit disappearing. Thanks a million times guys. You are the BEST