Hovatek Forum MOBILE Others Nokia (Symbian & Java) [Please help] Phoenix Nokia flashing tool error
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Phoenix Nokia flashing tool error

[Please help] Phoenix Nokia flashing tool error

yusufweb
yusufweb
yusufweb
Enthusiastic Member
28-03-2017, 12:51 AM

Please who can help me how to fix Phoenix "Neither DP1.0 nor DP2.0 was found for the Product or the product cannot be identified"

Sent from my TECNO-W3 using the Hovatek Forum App
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
28-03-2017, 06:12 AM
Go to “C:/Program Files/Nokia/Phoenix/Products” and create a new folder in the last folder (“Products”) of the above path and name it RM-x then Extract and Paste your Downloaded Files into the Folder. Now Restart Phoenix and Search Your Product by typing the phone model.

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
yusufweb
yusufweb
yusufweb
Enthusiastic Member
30-03-2017, 02:04 AM
(28-03-2017, 06:12 AM)innagee Go to “C:/Program Files/Nokia/Phoenix/Products” and create a new folder in the last folder (“Products”) of the above path and name it RM-x then Extract and Paste your Downloaded Files into the Folder. Now Restart Phoenix and Search Your Product by typing the phone model.

Sir, I did exactly as you've said but still the product code didn't appear. At the end I luckily found the problem, I've learned that the firmware I extracted there was only three files i.e mcu+ppm+cnt only there is neither product code files, nor signature file in the firmware, that is why product code will never pop up in the Phoenix window. so how and where can I find the complete firmware file to download along with its product and signature files. that is my question for now. thanks
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
30-03-2017, 02:20 AM
(30-03-2017, 02:04 AM)yusufweb
(28-03-2017, 06:12 AM)innagee Go to “C:/Program Files/Nokia/Phoenix/Products” and create a new folder in the last folder (“Products”) of the above path and name it RM-x then Extract and Paste your Downloaded Files into the Folder. Now Restart Phoenix and Search Your Product by typing the phone model.

Sir, I did exactly as you've said but still the product code didn't appear. At the end I luckily found the problem, I've learned that  the firmware I extracted there was only three files i.e mcu+ppm+cnt only there is neither product code files, nor signature file in the firmware, that is why product code will never pop up in the Phoenix window. so how and where can I find the complete firmware file to download along with its product and signature files. that is my question for now. thanks

What's your device model? RM-x???
This post was last modified: 30-03-2017, 02:21 AM by xerxes.
yusufweb
yusufweb
yusufweb
Enthusiastic Member
31-03-2017, 12:34 AM

(30-03-2017, 02:20 AM)innagee
(30-03-2017, 02:04 AM)yusufweb

Sir, I did exactly as you've said but still the product code didn't appear. At the end I luckily found the problem, I've learned that  the firmware I extracted there was only three files i.e mcu+ppm+cnt only there is neither product code files, nor signature file in the firmware, that is why product code will never pop up in the Phoenix window. so how and where can I find the complete firmware file to download along with its product and signature files. that is my question for now. thanks

What's your device model? RM-x???

Thank you sir, I've now fixed the issues, I just used "Navi firm+" software and downloaded the complete firmware contents easily and safely. I was successfully flashed my phone using phoenix. Thank you
This post was last modified: 31-03-2017, 01:31 AM by yusufweb. Edit Reason: typing error