Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Development] How to root the iPhone 7 Plus Clone (MT6580)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Development] How to root the iPhone 7 Plus Clone (MT6580)

[Development] How to root the iPhone 7 Plus Clone (MT6580)

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
pedrazamarcos
pedrazamarcos
pedrazamarcos
Enthusiastic Member
20-12-2017, 06:09 PM

I have backed up all rom and also in scatter files with magic box.I have followed instructions but when i flash recovery that you provided with SP tool,it says flased ok but when i try to boot into recovery the stock 3 word menu shows up (Recovery,fastboot and reboot) sows up.If i choose recovery ,it does not shows any recovery,the phone boots to system.I can flash my stock recovery with SPTool and works back to normal.
 I have tried othe "TWRP forMTK" and is the same,When i flash any recovery and i try to boot into recovery,the phone boots to system,recovery is not there,if i flash stock recovery back recovery works. have a "goophone i7plus mtk 6580"
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-12-2017, 11:30 AM
(20-12-2017, 06:09 PM)pedrazamarcos I have backed up all rom and also in scatter files with magic box.I have followed instructions but when i flash recovery that you provided with SP tool,it says flased ok but when i try to boot into recovery the stock 3 word menu shows up (Recovery,fastboot and reboot) sows up.If i choose recovery ,it does not shows any recovery,the phone boots to system.I can flash my stock recovery with SPTool and works back to normal.
 I have tried othe "TWRP forMTK" and is the same,When i flash any recovery and i try to boot into recovery,the phone boots to system,recovery is not there,if i flash stock recovery back recovery works. have a "goophone i7plus mtk 6580"

Please, create a new thread so we focus on it
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2