Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Hy guys... Please I Urgently need Your Help.. My Tecno H7 jst went off while I was Ch
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Hy guys... Please I Urgently need Your Help.. My Tecno H7 jst went off while I was Ch

[Please help] Hy guys... Please I Urgently need Your Help.. My Tecno H7 jst went off while I was Ch

Slimfresh
Slimfresh
Slimfresh
Enthusiastic Member
03-04-2017, 03:31 PM

Hy guys... Please I Urgently need Your Help.. My Tecno H7 jst went off while I was Charging it.. First it was dark blue on the entire screen now nothing seems to work not even recovery Even if I want to try any of the steps given... Plz contact me on this Number 08101629851 or msg. Me on Whatsapp...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-04-2017, 03:58 PM
(03-04-2017, 03:31 PM)Slimfresh Hy guys... Please I Urgently need Your Help.. My Tecno H7 jst went off while I was Charging it.. First it was dark blue on the entire screen now nothing seems to work not even recovery Even if I want to try any of the steps given... Plz contact me on this Number 08101629851 or msg. Me on Whatsapp...

Have you tried reflashing the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Slimfresh
Slimfresh
Slimfresh
Enthusiastic Member
25-10-2020, 09:53 AM
Tnx worked out effectively