Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android I need firmware for Citycall K8
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

I need firmware for Citycall K8

I need firmware for Citycall K8

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Techie Member
09-04-2017, 04:30 PM

I have tried all the methods. When I tried the last method, the drivers of the phone were successful installed on the PC. However, I am unable to access it from the PC.

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 3 Pro using Hovatek mobile
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Techie Member
09-04-2017, 04:52 PM
When I tried the last method, the drivers of the phone were successfully installed on the PC but I can't access it from the PC. What does it mean?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-04-2017, 09:33 PM
(09-04-2017, 04:52 PM)Francis Frimpong Koduah When I tried the last method, the drivers of the phone were successfully installed on the PC but I can't access it from the PC. What does it mean?

Does the phone show a charging sign when connected to PC?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Techie Member
10-04-2017, 02:40 PM
The phone doesn't show charging sign. I have charged the battery with external charger and also I have tried to charge it with the phone's charger but the problem is not solved.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-04-2017, 08:35 PM

(10-04-2017, 02:40 PM)Francis Frimpong Koduah The phone doesn't show charging sign. I have charged the battery with external charger and also I have tried to charge it with the phone's charger but the problem is not solved.

Then it's quite possible flashing did begin.
Reinsert the battery and leave connected to power. If you're lucky it was an interruption then the phone should boot after a while. Else, you'll need the firmware

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Techie Member
12-04-2017, 03:32 PM
I have been trying to use miracle box 2.27a + loader to dump a ROM but all I get is an error message. I have uninstalled all old mediatek drivers using USB deview. I have manually reinstall the drivers but the miracle box doesnt recognize the phone. The error message reads as: non USB port maybe drivers not installed. What should I do please ?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-04-2017, 09:39 AM
(12-04-2017, 03:32 PM)Francis Frimpong Koduah I have been trying to use miracle box 2.27a + loader to dump a ROM but all I get is an error message. I have uninstalled all old mediatek drivers using USB deview. I have manually reinstall the drivers but the miracle box doesnt recognize the phone. The error message reads as: non USB port maybe drivers not installed. What should I do please ?

leave connected to power for a while and keep searching for the firmware

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2