Hi, Guest! Login / Register    

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Windows failed to start

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2015, 11:18 AM by hovatek. )

Please help whenever i on my laptop it will display   window failed to start. Launch startup repair or start window
If i select launch window repair it will nt show anything and if i go again n select start window it will restart Please help me tnx.

(03-09-2015, 11:06 AM)Dondeval Wrote: Please help whenever i on my laptop it will display   window failed to start. Launch startup repair or start window
If i select launch window repair it will nt show anything and if i go again n select start window it will restart Please help me tnx.

is it a Windows 7 or 8 PC?
Its a window 7 Dell
(03-09-2015, 11:57 AM)Dondeval Wrote: Its a window 7 Dell
have you tried booting into safe mode?
Yes i have don dat severally buh not working
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2015, 02:26 PM by hovatek. )
(03-09-2015, 01:36 PM)Dondeval Wrote: Yes i have don dat severally buh not working

1. Are you able to get to that list that shows safe mode and other options (when you keep tapping f8 on boot)
2. what does it show when you try entering safe mode?
3. do you have a windows 7 cd there?
Reloading the OS would solve the issue...
(03-09-2015, 02:25 PM)hovatek Wrote: Yes am able to see dem .

Loading windows file pls wait After that will will restart and come bk to start wndo n it wil restart again.

No i dont hv .
(03-10-2015, 09:19 AM)Dondeval Wrote: Yes am able to see dem .

Loading windows file pls wait After that will will restart and come bk to start wndo n it wil restart again.

No i dont hv .

Here's what you'll do. on that list, select Revert to last known good configuration.
if that doesnt work then you'll need to get a Windows 7 CD for the next phase
Where do.