Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Tecno l6 stock rom and cwm

(03-19-2015, 08:00 AM)Teeboy4x Wrote: Flashing

No, flashing needs a PC

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Can can you just read my first post and tell me the exact file to flash, am posting with the phone now. The only problem I have with the phone is that; WiFi, Hotspot and Bluetooth refused to turn on. Thanks

Should I format before flashing or flash straight.
Please I heard that I need scatter files before flashing my phone, how do I get it if it's true.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2015, 04:20 PM by hovatek. )
(03-19-2015, 12:30 PM)Teeboy4x Wrote: Can can you just read my first post and tell me the exact file to flash, am posting with the phone now. The only problem I have with the phone is that; WiFi, Hotspot and Bluetooth refused to turn on. Thanks

Should I format before  flashing or flash straight.

I already told you what to flash @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1786-po...l#pid16237
flash only system.img and do not format for any reason
Thanks, what about the scatter files
(03-19-2015, 07:01 PM)Teeboy4x Wrote: Thanks, what about the scatter  files

All the files you need are already in the stock backup 
Finally, I have flashed the phone and its working normal now. May God bless your hustle IJN...AMEN!

Do you know anyway I can use any launcher apart from default launcher without telling me to choose launcher each time i press the home button.
(03-20-2015, 03:11 AM)Teeboy4x Wrote: Finally, I have flashed the phone and its working normal now. May God bless your hustle IJN...AMEN!

Do you know anyway I can use any launcher apart from default launcher without telling me to choose launcher each time i press the home button.

just install any launcher of your choice. when you get that prompt, select the launcher and then Always (instead of Just once)

L6 doesn't work like that, after selecting always it will still ask u to select again each time you press the home screen. I feel like selling the phone because of it.
(03-23-2015, 01:12 AM)Teeboy4x Wrote: L6 doesn't work like that, after selecting always it will still ask u to select again each time you press the home screen. I feel like selling the phone because of it.
you could delete the stock launcher apk under system/apps and replace it with the custom launcher