Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Tecno l6 stock rom and cwm

(03-23-2015, 01:12 AM)Teeboy4x Wrote: L6 doesn't work like that, after selecting always it will still ask u to select again each time you press the home screen. I feel like selling the phone because of it.

Download link2sd from play store. Open and grant root access. Download any launcher of ur choice and install. Open the link2sd app and tap on the funnel icon and select system. Scroll down to launcher and select. Select more actions and select freeze from drop down.
NB: Make sure u select the new launcher as default before proceeding with the steps. Hope this works for you!

Sent from my TECNO H6

Lol... If u read my 1st post, u will know that it's default launcher I deleted caused the problem
(03-23-2015, 06:35 PM)Teeboy4x Wrote: Lol... If u read my 1st post, u will know that it's default launcher I deleted caused the problem

You are not deleting the launcher, u r merely disabling it. U can unfreeze it anytime

Sent from my TECNO H6
Worked perfectly, thanks.
Hovatek, I tried to download the stock you sent on my Gmail but I was asked to request for access again. I bricked it with xposed and gbox trying to tweak some modules. Hard reset didn't work. Please kindly grant me access.
[email protected]
(04-17-2015, 07:46 AM)Teeboy4x Wrote: Hovatek, I tried to download the stock you sent on my Gmail but I was asked to request for access again. I bricked it with xposed and gbox trying to tweak some modules. Hard reset didn't work. Please kindly grant me access.
[email protected]
granted! download from the website, not from your email
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I have serious problem with my phone now, my headset works well but auxiliary to home theatre only works for 4-6secs. Any idea on how to fix it.
(04-25-2015, 02:37 PM)Teeboy4x Wrote: I have serious problem with my phone now, my headset works well but auxiliary to home theatre only works for 4-6secs. Any idea on how to fix it.

create a new thread for this to avoid confusion

pls grant me access to download techno l6 rom.my email is [email protected]
(09-26-2015, 06:10 AM)mickybonez Wrote: pls grant me access to download techno l6 rom.my email is [email protected]

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread