* These directions apply to Classic, Passport, Z30, Z10, Z3, Q10 and Q5 models
* This process will wipe your device
1. Download the OS file for your exact model (check your Model Number at Settings > About > Model Number )
2. Extract it from the ZIP file if it is zipped using Winrar or 7zip
3. Connect your BlackBerry to the PC and backup using Link
4. Turn off your Blackberry OS 10 device after backing up
5. Locate the downloaded file and run the Autoloader.exe (double click on the EXE file)
6. A black DOS window will appear, indicating "Connecting to bootrom"
7. Connect the phone to PC without battery
8. The DOS window will process the install and begin to load the OS (if you have a security password, you will be asked to enter it)
9. When the OS loading is complete, your Blackberry OS 10 device will reboot.
10. Disconnect the phone from PC