03-09-2015, 05:54 PM
1. Download Blackberry Link
2. Launch it
3. Connect the phone to PC via USB cord
4. At the bottom of the screen, click your device
5. Click the Settings icon
6. In the left panel of the Settings view, click Back Up Now
9. Wait till backup is complete then disconnect your device
1. Launch BlackBerry Link.
2. Connect the phone to PC
3. At the bottom of the screen, click your device.
4. Click the Settings icon.
5. In the left panel of the Settings view, click Restore Data.
6. Click Restore from backup file
7. Select one of the following options:
* To restore all of the data in a backup file to your device, click a backup file.
* To restore specific data in a backup file to your device, Click a backup file > Clear the Restore all data checkbox > Select the checkbox beside one or more databases that you want to restore
* To restore data from a backup file that is not listed, click Open another backup folder > Navigate to the .bbb file or .ipd file > Click OK.
8. Click Restore Data
9. Wait till restore is complete then disconnect your device