Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Tecno W4 TWRP flashing error
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Tecno W4 TWRP flashing error

[Please help] Tecno W4 TWRP flashing error

cindririco
cindririco
cindririco
Enthusiastic Member
11-04-2017, 05:12 AM

Please I've been trying to root my Tecno W4, but whenever I want to flash TWRP through SP flash Tool, I get Error "PMT Changed for the rom, It must be downloaded" I tried  using format tab, loooo, the phone software disappeared. I have downloaded another stock rom and flashed. but TWRP ? still the same error please how do I fix ?
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Techie Member
11-04-2017, 08:34 AM
(11-04-2017, 05:12 AM)cindririco Please I've been trying to root my Tecno W4, but whenever I want to flash TWRP through SP flash Tool, I get Error "PMT Changed for the rom, It must be downloaded" I tried  using format tab, loooo, the phone software disappeared. I have downloaded another stock rom and flashed. but TWRP ? still the same error please how do I fix ?

Just load the stock ROM in spflashtool and replace the stock recovery with the TWRP recovery, then flash. After flashing, use the volume up and power button combo to boot into recovery.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-04-2017, 10:58 AM
(11-04-2017, 05:12 AM)cindririco Please I've been trying to root my Tecno W4, but whenever I want to flash TWRP through SP flash Tool, I get Error "PMT Changed for the rom, It must be downloaded" I tried  using format tab, loooo, the phone software disappeared. I have downloaded another stock rom and flashed. but TWRP ? still the same error please how do I fix ?

User the scatter file in the stock ROM with the TWRP recovery.img

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.