Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] How to repack system .img file
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] How to repack system .img file

[Please help] How to repack system .img file

yoshnitha
yoshnitha
yoshnitha
12-04-2017, 06:12 AM

sir my PAC file system.img file unpack to android tool, system folder and files can't repack, repack option not available android tool app, how to repack system.img files windows 7
This post was last modified: 12-04-2017, 06:14 AM by yoshnitha.
Omoboye
Omoboye
Omoboye
Experienced Member
12-04-2017, 06:44 AM
what is the phones model and what is wrong with the phone?
Omoboye
Omoboye
Omoboye
Experienced Member
12-04-2017, 06:54 AM
you will need android kitchen and cygwin setup on your pc.
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-647.html on how to install android kitchen and cygwin
yoshnitha
yoshnitha
yoshnitha
12-04-2017, 10:05 AM
mobile index cloud zest lollipop 5.1 spread trim device sc7731 firmware files-pacfile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-04-2017, 12:24 PM

(12-04-2017, 06:12 AM)yoshnitha sir my PAC file system.img file unpack to android tool, system folder and files can't repack, repack option not available android tool app, how to repack system.img files windows 7

You've not explained this clearly enough. Could you explain providing more details, also state what you're trying to achieve

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
yoshnitha
yoshnitha
yoshnitha
12-04-2017, 04:48 PM
thanks bro, little English-
my mobile index cloud zest install some custom ROM(port) working fine, some roms not work boot loop problem,so my stock ROM(PAC file) extract to my pc , with system.img "unpacking tool" unpacked successful but repack option not available in above unpacker tool , how to repack system.img file
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-04-2017, 09:53 AM
(12-04-2017, 04:48 PM)yoshnitha thanks bro, little English-
my mobile index cloud zest install some custom ROM(port) working fine, some roms not work boot loop problem,so my stock ROM(PAC file) extract to my pc , with system.img "unpacking tool" unpacked successful but repack option not available in above unpacker tool , how to repack system.img file

I take this to mean you're trying to unpack and repack only system.img (not the entire .pac file)
If that's it then follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15855.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.