Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Decrpty issues for Gionee m5
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Decrpty issues for Gionee m5

Decrpty issues for Gionee m5

chinexsky
chinexsky
chinexsky
Techie Member
17-04-2017, 10:28 AM

Hello sir... I mistakenly encrypt a picture in my gionee m5 galary and the pic hide not delete, I found the location of the hide pic in my file explore but only came with this folder .GallerySafe and pic is not displaying, I wish to decrypt it but no option for that, I've tried other decrypt apps but no way.... Please help, how can I decrypt a pictures in my gionee m5... Thanks...

Sent from my M5 using Hovatek mobile
chinexsky
chinexsky
chinexsky
Techie Member
17-04-2017, 01:59 PM
Please I need help to sort this cox many of my pic where encrypted

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-04-2017, 07:40 PM
(17-04-2017, 10:28 AM)chinexsky Hello sir... I mistakenly encrypt a picture in my gionee m5 galary and the pic hide not delete, I found the location of the hide pic in my file explore but only came with this folder  .GallerySafe and pic is not displaying, I wish to decrypt it but no option for that, I've tried other decrypt apps but no way.... Please help, how can I decrypt a pictures in my gionee m5... Thanks...

seeing as you encrypted using the gallery app, then you should decrypt the files using the same gallery app.
try this
* launch the gallery app,
* double slide (i.e using two fingers) from top to bottom
* input your password, pattern or pin or whatever you lock you setup on your device
* your encrypted files should be displayed > select them, then select decrypt
chinexsky
chinexsky
chinexsky
Techie Member
18-04-2017, 05:35 PM
Thanks so so much sir.... It worked, I'm so great full.. Thanks a lot hava tech forum....