Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] S_CHKSUM_ERROR (1041) and S_CHKSUM_ERROR (0x411)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] S_CHKSUM_ERROR (1041) and S_CHKSUM_ERROR (0x411)

[Please help] S_CHKSUM_ERROR (1041) and S_CHKSUM_ERROR (0x411)

lind66
lind66
lind66
18-04-2017, 02:26 PM

Hello hovatek forum.

I have a problem with my device Wiko Lenny. First of all the device it's just stuck on logo and nothing happened even afer format it.

I tried to upgrade the device with stock firmware with V20 and first i get the error S_CHKSUM_ERROR (0x411) and the device it was only black screen. I tried to flash again without tick of DA DL Checksum and the proces was suces but the device it is just with black screen.

Finally i found another one firmware from another source and i tried to flash the device, the problem still continue but with a small change now the error is S_CHKSUM_ERROR (1041). And my device is again in black screen!

Can anyone help me to solve this?
prince1111
prince1111
prince1111
18-04-2017, 02:41 PM
Use different flash tools and make sure you delete chksum on the file.

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using the Hovatek Forum App
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-04-2017, 05:48 PM
(18-04-2017, 02:26 PM)lind66 Hello hovatek forum.

I have a problem with my device Wiko Lenny. First of all the device it's just stuck on logo and nothing happened even afer format it.

I tried to upgrade the device with stock firmware with V20 and first i get the error S_CHKSUM_ERROR (0x411) and the device it was only black screen. I tried to flash again without tick of DA DL Checksum and the proces was suces but the device it is just with black screen.

Finally i found another one firmware from another source and i tried to flash the device, the problem still continue but with a small change now the error is S_CHKSUM_ERROR (1041). And my device is again in black screen!

Can anyone help me to solve this?

Have you tried the fixes @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html ?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.