Paying for your GOTV subscription is very convenient with Quickteller on the GTBank Internet Banking portal. You could of course still visit a GOTV retailer to subscribe but for those like me who love convenience, the internet makes it all really easy.
How do I pay for my GOTV subscription on the Guaranty Trust Bank internet banking platform?
* Login to the GTBank internet banking portal
* Once logged in, click on Payments & Collections at the left
* Select Quickteller
* Click New request
* Fill the quick form:
- Select your bank account from the dropdown.
- Under Biller Name, select GOTV
- Under Utility Name, select the GOTV subscription plan you intend to pay for
- Supply the decoder's IUC number (can be located under the decoder) if prompted
- The page will automatically reload and the corresponding price will appear under Amount
- Under Email Address, enter your email address (the one associated with your GOTV account)
- Under Mobile Number, enter your phone number (the one associated with your GOTV account)
- Enter a remark (optional)
- Enter the answer to your GTBank Internet Banking portal's secret question under Answer your secret question
- Click Continue
- On the confirmation page, enter the code generated from your Hardware token
- You should get a confirmation of a successful payment (prompt) and an SMS / Email confirming your subscription payment