Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Assitance on how flash a new rom on my hard brick tecno m3 using sp flash tool
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Assitance on how flash a new rom on my hard brick tecno m3 using sp flash tool

Assitance on how flash a new rom on my hard brick tecno m3 using sp flash tool

sunnyopeyemi
sunnyopeyemi
sunnyopeyemi
10-03-2015, 09:49 AM

Good day admin, pls i need ur assistance on how to use sp flash tool to flash MKV backup stock rom for old OS tecno M3 on my brick tecno m3. I have downloaded the Mkv backup stock rom already(the one you gave me permission to download) but dont know our to flash it on my phone. The little i tried doing only makes my brick phone worse. Pls admin, give me the gradual steps in flashing this rom to my phone
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-03-2015, 10:28 AM
(10-03-2015, 09:49 AM)sunnyopeyemi Good day admin, pls i need ur assistance on how to use sp flash tool to flash MKV backup stock rom for old OS tecno M3 on my brick tecno m3. I have downloaded the Mkv backup stock rom already(the one you gave me permission to download) but dont know our to flash it on my phone. The little i tried doing only makes my brick phone worse. Pls admin, give me the gradual steps in flashing this rom to my phone

here's the guide to follow @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
you could also see the video. let me know if you still need futher assistance

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sunnyopeyemi
sunnyopeyemi
sunnyopeyemi
14-03-2015, 09:02 AM
Good day, A great thank you to the admin and members of the hovatek for their lofty support on my brick android which has come back to life all because of there tremendous work and great support.. i really appreciated you all and May the Almighty God bless and support you more on ur work(amen) Thnkx
Olawale969
Olawale969
Olawale969
14-03-2015, 10:43 AM
HELP Oooo. I ported a Emotion lollipop S5 ROM to my P5. It runs smoothly until I discovered the rear facing camera is just 0.3mp. Pls help. Thanks in advance.
I have done some build.prop editing to see if it will work but all to no avail.

Sent from my S5 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-03-2015, 03:05 PM

(14-03-2015, 10:43 AM)Olawale969 HELP Oooo. I ported a Emotion lollipop S5 ROM to my P5. It runs smoothly until I discovered the rear facing camera is just 0.3mp. Pls help. Thanks in advance.
I have done some build.prop editing to see if it will work but all to no avail.

Sent from my S5 using Hovatek mobile

create a new thread for this by clicking https://www.hovatek.com/forum/newthread.php?fid=21 . this is someone else's support thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.