Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Advices for downgrade to lollipop tecno cammon c8
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Advices for downgrade to lollipop tecno cammon c8

[Please help] Advices for downgrade to lollipop tecno cammon c8

betterlife
betterlife
betterlife
20-04-2017, 08:28 AM

pease help me!

i have upgraded my tecno cammon c8 to marshmallow, and after many bugs i decided to downgrade but i don't have internet connection permanently.
so i downloaded Vcom drivers and the downgrade tool. so i want to know if internet connection is still needed during the flashtool process.
thanks
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
20-04-2017, 11:18 AM
(20-04-2017, 08:28 AM)betterlife pease help me!

i have upgraded my tecno cammon c8 to marshmallow, and after many bugs i decided to downgrade but i don't have internet connection permanently.
so i downloaded Vcom drivers and the downgrade tool. so i want to know if internet connection is still needed during the flashtool process.
thanks

You don't need Internet connection, see method for downgrade https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-down...oid-phone/

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
betterlife
betterlife
betterlife
20-04-2017, 01:01 PM
(20-04-2017, 11:18 AM)innagee
(20-04-2017, 08:28 AM)betterlife pease help me!

thanks

You don't need Internet connection, see method for downgrade https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-down...oid-phone/

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile

thank you, i'll do it so !
betterlife
betterlife
betterlife
21-04-2017, 12:08 PM
it worked ! But now i can't see pictures when i'm on internet. After the downgrade i updated every single application in the phone but i can't see people's profile pictures for example when i'm on Facebook. Can you help me ??
This post was last modified: 21-04-2017, 12:43 PM by betterlife.