Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] innjoo f2 tablet firmware

please i need innjoo f2 tablet firmware to flash it via sp flash tool.
the one i downloaded previously did not unzip successfully so flashing was not successful. thanks

(04-20-2017, 05:58 PM)heisenberg Wrote: please i need innjoo f2 tablet firmware to flash it via sp flash tool.
the one i downloaded previously did not unzip successfully so flashing  was not successful. thanks

attach a screenshot of the error message you get when you try to extract the firmware
and are you certain the file downloaded completely?
That is the screenshot..kindly help i need to be using my tab....download was also complete

Attached Files
.png   shot 1.png (Size: 758.52 KB / Downloads: 3)
.png   short 2.png (Size: 655.9 KB / Downloads: 1)
(04-20-2017, 05:58 PM)heisenberg Wrote: please i need innjoo f2 tablet firmware to flash it via sp flash tool.
the one i downloaded previously did not unzip successfully so flashing was not successful. thanks

Try downloading the Wise Link tool version
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
PLEase how do i download wislink tool o......its usage link and how to use it
(04-21-2017, 12:48 PM)heisenberg Wrote: PLEase how do i download wislink tool o......its usage link and how to use it

See link https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-5603.html

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
(04-20-2017, 08:41 PM)freshtyt Wrote:
the one i downloaded previously did not unzip successfully so flashing  was not successful. thanks

attach a screenshot of the error message you get when you try to extract the firmware

The problem is a complete firmware.... If not sp or wiselink wud give error
(04-21-2017, 07:02 PM)heisenberg Wrote: The problem is a complete firmware.... If not sp or wiselink wud give error

The firmware are different and the Wise Link version has fixed several F2s

(04-20-2017, 08:41 PM)freshtyt Wrote:

Kindly assist with firmware of f2 then that will load with wiselink
(04-22-2017, 08:09 AM)heisenberg Wrote: Kindly assist with firmware of f2 then that will load with wiselink

Its @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1242.html