Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android tecno y4 scatter file and preloader.bin
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

tecno y4 scatter file and preloader.bin

tecno y4 scatter file and preloader.bin

darkna
darkna
darkna
22-04-2017, 05:42 PM

hello hovatek , please i need a link to download only tecno y4 scatter file and preloader, i have tried to download the full stock rom , but it won,t download because of bad network in the cafe that am using there system.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
22-04-2017, 05:59 PM
(22-04-2017, 05:42 PM)darkna hello hovatek , please i need a link to download only tecno y4 scatter file and preloader, i have tried to download the full stock rom , but it won,t download because of bad network in the cafe that am using there system.

You'll need to download and extract the files or someone in the forum should help you upload.

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-04-2017, 10:18 AM
(22-04-2017, 05:42 PM)darkna hello hovatek , please i need a link to download only tecno y4 scatter file and preloader, i have tried to download the full stock rom , but it won,t download because of bad network in the cafe that am using there system.

Sorry, we no longer upload individual files.
You either download the firmware as @innagee said or hope a forum member helps with those files

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.