Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Perfectly Solved] Need custom recovery for ZTE Blade L6 MT6580

Thumbs Up  (This post was last modified: 04-24-2017, 02:53 AM by essayn. )

Ok, since my ZTE Blade L6 has been revived and rooted with SuperSu 2.79 SR3-pro again, the only thing I need is a custom recovery, prefferd from TWRP but CWM would be fine by me too of course.

In short:
I´ve tried to create a scatter file, inter alia with Droid Tools. The common error shows up:

TotalBytesPerChunk Not Found. Set default Page/Spare=2048/64

I´ve searched the web, have read forums and watched videos almost the whole day to find a working solution besides all advises mentioned in this and that thread. Also tried several different versions and sources of MTDT and reinstalled all drivers (which worked & still work properly).

I´ve also tried Easy Magic TWRP Installer and even to create/port a custom recovery by myself, which is to high for me, I must confess.

[Image: dtmt6580jkkom.jpg]
(My phone is fully rooted + busybox is installed but MTKDT doesn´t recognize it.
Btw: I´ve an 8GB ext SD-card to prevent less storage-issues.)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

While creating this post, I get a green square and MTKDT confirmes root.
(Used ADBD Insecure.apk which is mentioned here)
After trying a backup, it ends wih an error cause of less Memory and the backup which was created on my pc wasn´t complete, only 1,3GB).
Also the IMEI  doesn´t show up, theTotalBytes-error still exists and last but not least: I can´t create a Scatter-file....

As far as I can´t resize the storage, the problem persist.

[Image: mt6580_roottqkz7.jpg]

...I only was able to see the partions-blocks via "Block Mappe"

[Image: bladel6blockmappartitagjyv.jpg]

Just in case someone is able to make a custom recovery for my device, here are the needed infos:

Hardware : MT6580
Model : ZTE Blade L6
Build number : DIS_EUR_QB18D_P680A10V1.0.0
Build date UTC : 20151126-114500
Android  v : 5.1
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1449.MD.WG.MP.V6.P12, 2015/11/09 21:00
Kernel v : 3.10.72 ([email protected]) (gcc version 4.8 (GCC) ) #1 SMP  Thu Nov 26 19:55:55 CST 2015

Download Stock recovery from GDrive

Download Stock boot from Gdrive

I really would appreciate it, if anybody has joy and time to create a custom recovery for me. If more informations are needed, just let me know.

(04-23-2017, 09:01 AM)essayn Wrote: Ok, since my ZTE Blade L6 has been revived and rooted with SuperSu 2.79 SR3-pro again, the only thing I need is a custom recovery, prefferd from TWRP but CWM would be fine by me too of course.

In short:
I´ve tried to create a scatter file, inter alia with Droid Tools. The common error shows up:

TotalBytesPerChunk Not Found. Set default Page/Spare=2048/64

I´ve searched the web, have read forums and watched videos almost the whole day to find a working solution besides all advises mentioned in this and that thread. Also tried several different versions and sources of MTDT and reinstalled all drivers (which worked & still work properly).

I´ve also tried Easy Magic TWRP Installer and even to create/port a custom recovery by myself, which is to high for me, I must confess.

[Image: dtmt6580jkkom.jpg]
(My phone is fully rooted + busybox is installed but MTKDT doesn´t recognize it.
Btw: I´ve an 8GB ext SD-card to prevent less storage-issues.)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

While creating this post, I get a green square and MTKDT confirmes root.
(Used ADBD Insecure.apk which is mentioned here)
After trying a backup, it ends wih an error cause of less Memory and the backup which was created on my pc wasn´t complete, only 1,3GB).
Also the IMEI  doesn´t show up, theTotalBytes-error still exists and last but not least: I can´t create a Scatter-file....

As far as I can´t resize the storage, the problem persist.

[Image: mt6580_roottqkz7.jpg]

...I only was able to see the partions-blocks via "Block Mappe"

[Image: bladel6blockmappartitagjyv.jpg]

Just in case someone is able to make a custom recovery for my device, here are the needed infos:

Hardware : MT6580
Model : ZTE Blade L6
Build number : DIS_EUR_QB18D_P680A10V1.0.0
Build date UTC : 20151126-114500
Android  v : 5.1
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1449.MD.WG.MP.V6.P12, 2015/11/09 21:00
Kernel v : 3.10.72 ([email protected]) (gcc version 4.8 (GCC) ) #1 SMP  Thu Nov 26 19:55:55 CST 2015

Download Stock recovery from GDrive

Download Stock boot from Gdrive

I really would appreciate it, if anybody has joy and time to create a custom recovery for me. If more informations are needed, just let me know.

If you wish to backup your firmware then do so in scatter format using Miracle Box @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13347.html
As for TWRP, try this @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...ZlRms/view
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(04-23-2017, 12:11 PM)ahovatek Wrote: If you wish to backup your firmware then do so in scatter format using Miracle Box @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13347.html
As for TWRP, try this @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...ZlRms/view

Wow, that was fast... You´re really a full passionated pro.

I´ll try the recovery as soon as I´m @ home & finding some time.
A huge thanks for your time. I really appreciate it!

I´ve  some Nandroid backups done of the L6, so I´m on the safe side - but as for Miracle Box: already installed 3-4 months ago, first days  worked fine but then and now I´m unable to start the DA USB VCOM-port, even the same drivers were installed, "USBdeviewed" and reinstalled. Only debug-port still works. Well, anyways. Will give one more try asap.

Thank you again, hovatek. I´ill report immediately if TWRP works, of course.

Best wishes.
Thumbs Up 
First of all, I´ve flashed and extensively tested the TWRP-recovery.
I just can say, it works like a charm, looks great and runs flawless. I´m so gratefull, that my wifes device is finally ready, so I can try out some C-ROMs again on my Z9Max NX510J.

Greetings fly out to the whole terrific Hovatek-team which is more than painstaking to support each and every user to find a satisfying solution - day by day - just for fun! That´s just awesome.

And as for the Miracle Box-issue, I´ve found a solution aswell.
Just came by chance to this forum but especially
that post, which explains that it was really a driver problem. Strange, because I haven´t change a thing since then.
But ok, I´ve start, as mentioned, deleting all MTK-ports and drivers in the device manager + using one of my favourite tools since almost one decade - UsbDeview; which doesn´t only shows up all, ever installed or just plugged, device-drivers but also gives you the freedom of choice what to do with them. Just a lovely tool! After thatI´downloaded the, in this post offered, VCOM-driver and voilà - I finally was able to create the coveted Scatter file including a flashable backup via SPFT!

I just wanted to share the solution in case someone needs it.

How ever, thank you @hovatek & co for the fast help again. I appreciate your enthusiasm. Keep up the good work, please!

Best regards and have a great week.
(04-24-2017, 02:52 AM)essayn Wrote: I finally was able to create the coveted Scatter file including a flashable backup via SPFT!
I just wanted to share the solution in case someone needs it.

Hi.
Please share the flashable backup.
Everywhere is the same firmware - from Digiсel, but it does not suit me.
Thank you in advance!
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2017, 02:50 AM by essayn. )
(06-03-2017, 07:59 PM)Alexman Wrote: Hi.
Please share the flashable backup.
Everywhere is the same firmware - from Digiсel, but it does not suit me.
Thank you in advance!

I've Already done: https://www.needrom.com/download/blade-l6-stock-rom/

There's the flashable fastboot but way better (coz of the bootloader-bug): the Miracle Box Backup with explicit description how to use Miracle.

With special thx to Hovatek for the custom Recovery.

Just read my tutorial step by step and ur phone will ve revived.

U also may check there my profile for other L6 etc offers.