Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Turning off Bluetooth retarts my injoo halo x
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Turning off Bluetooth retarts my injoo halo x

[Please help] Turning off Bluetooth retarts my injoo halo x

bhimbho
bhimbho
bhimbho
Enthusiastic Member
25-04-2017, 10:47 AM

Turning off Bluetooth restart my halo x which means I can't switch on hotspot while Bluetooth is on and I work with pc all day. Injoo release a 10mb update to fix this but Everytime I try it, the phone restart and try to install it but end up saying update.zip not found and am back to square one. Please help my *** out

Sent from my Halo X using the Hovatek Forum App
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-04-2017, 02:06 PM
(25-04-2017, 10:47 AM)bhimbho Turning off Bluetooth restart my halo x which means I can't switch on hotspot while Bluetooth is on and I work with pc all day. Injoo release a 10mb update to fix this but Everytime I try it, the phone restart and try to install it but end up saying update.zip not found and am back to square one. Please help my *** out

Do you have external sd card installed on the phone?

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-04-2017, 02:26 PM
(25-04-2017, 10:47 AM)bhimbho Turning off Bluetooth restart my halo x which means I can't switch on hotspot while Bluetooth is on and I work with pc all day. Injoo release a 10mb update to fix this but Everytime I try it, the phone restart and try to install it but end up saying update.zip not found and am back to square one. Please help my *** out

you'll have to grab the OTA url to download the update.zip then manually flash it in recovery.
Do you have adb-fastboot setup on your PC? Also hope the phone is not rooted and running on stock recovery

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Genetos
Genetos
Genetos
29-04-2017, 11:35 AM
(25-04-2017, 02:06 PM)innagee

I have dis same problem, but I don't have an external SD card installed on the phone.
Would it help if I get an SD card installed?
Please help.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
29-04-2017, 12:39 PM

(29-04-2017, 11:35 AM)Genetos
(25-04-2017, 02:06 PM)innagee

I have dis same problem, but I don't have an external SD card installed on the phone.
Would it help if I get an SD card installed?
Please help.

Retry with SD Card installed.
bhimbho
bhimbho
bhimbho
Enthusiastic Member
29-04-2017, 01:23 PM
It will just ruin ur ext sd card. I tried it with one. Almost ruined the sd coz the phone was asking me to format d newly inserted sd after I did the sd no longer works. I had to use diskpart to revive d card

bhimbho
bhimbho
bhimbho
Enthusiastic Member
29-04-2017, 01:27 PM
Contacted injoo, they supplied me a rom. Which means flashing the phone is the only option

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
29-04-2017, 02:27 PM
(29-04-2017, 01:27 PM)bhimbho Contacted injoo, they supplied me a rom. Which means flashing the phone is the only option

Good, try flashlight it then

freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
29-04-2017, 02:31 PM
(29-04-2017, 01:27 PM)bhimbho Contacted injoo, they supplied me a rom. Which means flashing the phone is the only option

the rom must have been patched already.
try flashing the ROM and if it works, don't forget to share the link with the house
This post was last modified: 29-04-2017, 02:33 PM by freshtyt.
isybay
isybay
isybay
28-06-2017, 02:01 AM