Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] tecno M6 recovery
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] tecno M6 recovery

[Please help] tecno M6 recovery

Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
10-03-2015, 12:43 PM

Hello I downloaded a cwm recovery image and flashed it to my tecno m6 from the net. Unfortunately the phone did not boot into either stock nor cwm recovery mode. How can I fix that?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-03-2015, 04:56 PM
(10-03-2015, 12:43 PM)Samwanjeri Hello I downloaded a cwm recovery image and flashed it to my tecno m6  from the net. Unfortunately the phone did not boot into either stock nor cwm recovery mode. How can I fix that?
use this method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html
Ensure to tick 'to select boot from phone'

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
16-03-2015, 07:30 AM
(10-03-2015, 12:43 PM)Samwanjeri Hello I downloaded a cwm recovery image and flashed it to my tecno m6 from the net. Unfortunately the phone did not boot into either stock nor cwm recovery mode. How can I fix that?

Thanks it worked excellently. I tried to change the boot animation and after rebooting an android boot animation took effect. I've even deleted the boot animation zip but the adroid animation doesn't get replaced help please.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-03-2015, 11:58 AM
(16-03-2015, 07:30 AM)Samwanjeri Thanks it worked excellently. I tried to change the boot animation and after rebooting an android boot animation took effect. I've even deleted the boot animation zip but the adroid animation doesn't get replaced help please.

1. is your phone able to boot normally to home screen (i.e, you just dont like the boot animation)
2. did you just change the boot animation after fixing the recovery issue
3. did you make a backup of the phone prior to changing the boot animation

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
24-03-2015, 06:25 AM

Thanks my phone is now well with cwm ported. How can I copy the cwm image and help guys with it in this forum?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-03-2015, 10:45 AM
(24-03-2015, 06:25 AM)Samwanjeri Thanks my phone is now well with cwm ported. How can I copy the cwm image and help guys with it in this forum?

really appreciate your gesture. 
backup your phone using this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html
after backing up, you should have a folder named !files to flash. zip that folder (right-click > Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder) then upload it to dropbox or google drive and lets have the download link

Note!