Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Miracle Box 2.27A can't detect my phone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Miracle Box 2.27A can't detect my phone

Miracle Box 2.27A can't detect my phone

Francis Frimpong Koduah
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Techie Member
27-04-2017, 05:19 PM

I have manually installed vcom drivers on my PC but the miracle box 2.27A+ loader can't detect my phone or any other mtk phone. Please how can I make it work?.

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 3 Pro using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-04-2017, 09:15 AM
(27-04-2017, 05:19 PM)Francis Frimpong Koduah I have manually installed vcom drivers on my PC but the miracle box 2.27A+ loader can't detect my phone or any other mtk phone. Please how can I make it work?.

1. Is SP Flash tool able to detect the phone or other mtk phones?
2. What error does Miracle Box give?
3. Follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html to install VCOM drivers

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Techie Member
28-04-2017, 10:46 AM
It gives this error code "Waiting for USB Port" and >>none usbport, maybe driver not installed. Both SP flash tool and infinix flash tool detect my phone.

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
28-04-2017, 03:58 PM
(28-04-2017, 10:46 AM)Francis Frimpong Koduah It gives this error code "Waiting for USB Port" and >>none usbport, maybe driver not installed. Both SP flash tool and infinix flash tool detect my phone.

Try this Miracle driver, download
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-04-2017, 08:17 PM

(28-04-2017, 10:46 AM)Francis Frimpong Koduah It gives this error code "Waiting for USB Port" and >>none usbport, maybe driver not installed. Both SP flash tool and infinix flash tool detect my phone.

Did you download from https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15700.html ?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Techie Member
29-04-2017, 12:11 PM
I couldn't download from that link, it is a bit complicated. The link takes me to some site and I always get stuck there. How can I download it please? I have installed the mega app but it is still not helping.

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
29-04-2017, 12:42 PM
(29-04-2017, 12:11 PM)Francis Frimpong Koduah I couldn't download from that link, it is a bit complicated. The link takes me to some site and I always get stuck there.  How can I download it please? I have installed the mega app but it is still not helping.

Read the instruction before downloading, multiple pages may open, the last the page that will open its the one that has the download link.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-04-2017, 07:02 PM
(29-04-2017, 12:11 PM)Francis Frimpong Koduah I couldn't download from that link, it is a bit complicated. The link takes me to some site and I always get stuck there. How can I download it please? I have installed the mega app but it is still not helping.

Try using your PC to download .
Also consider updating the phone's drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16839.html

Note!
MADJNR
MADJNR
MADJNR
Techie Member
19-08-2017, 05:57 AM
(29-04-2017, 12:42 PM)innagee
(29-04-2017, 12:11 PM)Francis Frimpong Koduah I couldn't download from that link, it is a bit complicated. The link takes me to some site and I always get stuck there.  How can I download it please? I have installed the mega app but it is still not helping.

Read the instruction before downloading, multiple pages may open, the last the page that will open its the one that has the download link.
The last page keeps repeating itself after selecting the CAPTCHA image when I click on authorised download it repeat the same page again
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-08-2017, 10:36 AM

(19-08-2017, 05:57 AM)MADJNR The last page keeps repeating itself after selecting the CAPTCHA image when I click on authorised download it repeat the same page again

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!