Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My Redmi pro refuses to switch on after flashing error with Sp Flash tool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My Redmi pro refuses to switch on after flashing error with Sp Flash tool

[Please help] My Redmi pro refuses to switch on after flashing error with Sp Flash tool

temitimx
temitimx
temitimx
28-04-2017, 07:46 PM

I want to change my rom to Chinese rom, so I downloaded the rom and sp flash tools, I clicked on download on sp flash tools and plugged my phone to the computer and I got an error message saying PMT changed rom must be downloaded. I search for a solution and I got it, which was to change the download on sp flash tools to firmware upgrade, which I did and tried the flash tools again. I got another error message this time, it was Brom Error. After that I tried to boot up the phone, it didn't respond, I tried charging it, it still didn't respond.
It's been 2 hrs now, and my phone has not booted up yet. Please help
This post was last modified: 28-04-2017, 07:49 PM by temitimx.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
29-04-2017, 07:47 AM
(28-04-2017, 07:46 PM)temitimx I want to change my rom to Chinese rom, so I downloaded the rom and sp flash tools, I clicked on download on sp flash tools and plugged my phone to the computer and I got an error message saying PMT changed rom must be downloaded. I search for a solution and I got it, which was to change the download on sp flash tools to firmware upgrade, which I did and tried the flash tools again. I got another error message this time, it was Brom Error. After that I tried to boot up the phone, it didn't respond, I tried charging it, it still didn't respond.

That's mismatch error, you'll have to look for compatible ROM.
Do you have access to a working phone of the same model?

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-04-2017, 06:51 PM
(28-04-2017, 07:46 PM)temitimx I want to change my rom to Chinese rom, so I downloaded the rom and sp flash tools, I clicked on download on sp flash tools and plugged my phone to the computer and I got an error message saying PMT changed rom must be downloaded. I search for a solution and I got it, which was to change the download on sp flash tools to firmware upgrade, which I did and tried the flash tools again. I got another error message this time, it was Brom Error. After that I tried to boot up the phone, it didn't respond, I tried charging it, it still didn't respond.

Flashing got interrupted, refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.