Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

android problem with huawei y625

hello , i have problem with my mobile phone huawei y625

a message appeared suddenly ;

" Encryption Unsuccessful 

Encryption was interrupted and can't complete. As a result, the data on your phone is no longer accessible.
To resume using your phone, you must perform a factory reset. When you set up your phone after the reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that was backed up to your Google account "

i did click the "Reset phone" and and select the Wipe data / Factory reset option .. but f a factory reset in recovery mode fails to fix it ... i choosed to boot into factory mode (volume down + power button). It'll display in Chinese. i didn't find the option which has "eMMC" in its name to select it.

i don't know what to do ... please can you help me !
thank you in advance ...

(04-30-2017, 03:09 AM)wassimpapi Wrote: hello , i have problem with my mobile phone huawei y625

Encryption was interrupted and can't complete. As a result, the data on your phone is no longer accessible.
To resume using your phone, you must perform a factory reset. When you set up your phone after the reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that was backed up to your Google account "

i did click the "Reset phone" and and select the Wipe data / Factory reset option .. but f a factory reset in recovery mode fails to fix it ... i choosed to boot into factory mode (volume down + power button). It'll display in Chinese. i didn't find the option which has "eMMC" in its name to select it.

thank you in advance ...

Try Vol up + Power Button.

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
(04-30-2017, 03:09 AM)wassimpapi Wrote: hello , i have problem with my mobile phone huawei y625

thank you in advance ...

1. Can I see a picture of what you have in Factory Mode?
2. Did the error appear suddenly or after you'd flashed the phone?