Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] How to backup and flash Qualcomm Snapdragon android phone Rom and Nvram? Pls Help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] How to backup and flash Qualcomm Snapdragon android phone Rom and Nvram? Pls Help

[Please help] How to backup and flash Qualcomm Snapdragon android phone Rom and Nvram? Pls Help

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
02-05-2017, 03:17 PM

Title says it all.
Please hovatek ...pls provide us tool and and guides to flash and backup ROMs on Qualcomm set.
Thanks...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-05-2017, 06:45 PM
(02-05-2017, 03:17 PM)LoverOfLove Title says it all.
Please hovatek ...pls provide us tool and and guides to flash and backup ROMs on Qualcomm set.
Thanks...

You would need a box.
We'll try to drop a guide on that

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
03-05-2017, 04:59 PM
(02-05-2017, 06:45 PM)hovatek
(02-05-2017, 03:17 PM)LoverOfLove Title says it all.
Thanks...

You would need a box.
We'll try to drop a guide on that

That's strange. Bcoz we can flash mediatek, spreadtrum, chipset android phone very easily with usb cable.even nokia feature phone can be flashed with usb.why cant we flash and backup Qualcomm phone with usb cable? There must be a way. I have a vevo y51l android phone. Please suggest me a way with usb.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-05-2017, 09:37 PM
(03-05-2017, 04:59 PM)LoverOfLove That's strange. Bcoz we can flash mediatek, spreadtrum, chipset android phone very easily with usb cable.even nokia feature phone can be flashed with usb.why cant we flash and backup Qualcomm phone with usb cable? There must be a way. I have a vevo y51l android phone. Please suggest me a way with usb.

A box still uses USB cables. You could use Z3X box to backup your EFS for example
This post was last modified: 03-05-2017, 09:38 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
04-05-2017, 08:36 AM

(03-05-2017, 09:37 PM)hovatek
(03-05-2017, 04:59 PM)LoverOfLove That's strange. Bcoz we can flash mediatek, spreadtrum, chipset android phone very easily with usb cable.even nokia feature phone can be flashed with usb.why cant we flash and backup Qualcomm phone with usb cable? There must be a way. I have a vevo y51l android phone. Please suggest me a way with usb.

A box still uses USB cables. You could use Z3X box to backup your EFS for example

I don't have a box.
Are you 100% sure I can't backup and flash Qualcomm chipset android with only USB cable and windows PC and some software?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-05-2017, 10:22 AM
(04-05-2017, 08:36 AM)LoverOfLove I don't have a box.
Are you 100% sure I can't backup and flash Qualcomm chipset android with only USB cable and windows PC and some software?

Because of the level of security, boxes have the highest success rate for backups. You could of course search for a version with a Loader.
There are several tools to flash your Qualcomm (e.g QFIL) but backing up the firmware is where the challenge often lies, unless you're ok with a custom recovery backup
This post was last modified: 04-05-2017, 10:23 AM by hovatek.

Note!
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
04-05-2017, 07:09 PM
(04-05-2017, 10:22 AM)hovatek

Because of the level of security, boxes have the highest success rate for backups. You could of course search for a version with a Loader.
There are several tools to flash your Qualcomm (e.g QFIL) but backing up the firmware is where the challenge often lies, unless you're ok with a custom recovery backup

There is a tool name QPST available.. I tried that and it have too many option to repair Qualcomm device.
So I'm requesting you to make a guide on this tool...
Some articles and videos claiming that it can backup Qualcomm very perfectely... Pls also look into that.
I really need to make sure that I have perfect backup before playing with device.
Thank you very much.
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
06-05-2017, 11:52 AM
(04-05-2017, 10:22 AM)hovatek

If its better with box than please guide us with cracked box version to backup Qualcomm.
Thank you very much.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
06-05-2017, 03:38 PM
(06-05-2017, 11:52 AM)LoverOfLove If its better with box than please guide us with ***** box version to backup Qualcomm.
Thank you very much.

I hardly think you'll find a cracked box software that fully supports qualcomm devices ATM
you might want to consider using the box itself (NOTE latest versions of box software now seem to provide support for qualcomm devices)
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
11-05-2017, 05:28 PM

Dear Hovatek.
Should i wait for your tutorial?
Pages (2): 1 2 Next