Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Need Stock Rom for InnJoo V1
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Need Stock Rom for InnJoo V1

[Please help] Need Stock Rom for InnJoo V1

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
jamril
jamril
jamril
03-05-2017, 03:12 PM

Anybody can help me were I can download Stock Rom for InnJoo V1, Because My phone was bricked and fully dead, Not even entering to fastboot and recovery mode, Not charging, not led light, Sad Sad Sad ...... I hope its only one way to flash stock rom via SP flash Tool, But I cannot find stock rom,,,,

Thanks in Advance
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-05-2017, 09:22 PM
(03-05-2017, 03:12 PM)jamril Anybody can help me were I can download Stock Rom for InnJoo V1, Because My phone was bricked and fully dead, Not even entering to fastboot and recovery mode, Not charging, not led light, Sad Sad Sad ...... I hope its only one way to flash stock rom via SP flash Tool, But I cannot find stock rom,,,,

Thanks in Advance

How exactly did the phone go dead? details please

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jamril
jamril
jamril
04-05-2017, 02:27 PM
(03-05-2017, 09:22 PM)hovatek
(03-05-2017, 03:12 PM)jamril Anybody can help me were I can download Stock Rom for InnJoo V1, Because My phone was bricked and fully dead, Not even entering to fastboot and recovery mode, Not charging, not led light, Sad Sad Sad ...... I hope its only one way to flash stock rom via SP flash Tool, But I cannot find stock rom,,,,

Thanks in Advance

How exactly did the phone go dead? details please

Actually I flash Xposed framwork zip file through recovery mode, after that my phone not restart its hang in logo, then I flash uninstaller xposed zip file in recovery mode but same, so before I have my phone backups (without scatter file) with all in .bin extension, Just I rename all .bin extension to .img extension and flash one by one via fastboot mode.. Now my phone fully dead, My mistake I should not do this to change file extension,,, Iam stupid. But its possible if I have stock firmware to flash the rom through SP flash Tool, Sure my phone will be back...
Plz help to get stock rom for Innjoo V1
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-05-2017, 04:56 PM
(04-05-2017, 02:27 PM)jamril Actually I flash Xposed framwork zip file through recovery mode, after that my phone not restart its hang in logo, then I flash uninstaller xposed zip file in recovery mode but same, so before I have my phone backups (without scatter file) with all in .bin extension, Just I rename all .bin extension to .img extension and flash one by one via fastboot mode.. Now my phone fully dead, My mistake I should not do this to change file extension,,, Iam stupid. But its possible if I have stock firmware to flash the rom through SP flash Tool, Sure my phone will be back...

we'll list the firmware for V1 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1242.html once its available
what files did you flash using fastboot mode?
how was this backup you flashed created?
try charging the battery properly to be sure it isn't a totally drained battery issue
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-05-2017, 09:00 PM

(04-05-2017, 02:27 PM)jamril Actually I flash Xposed framwork zip file through recovery mode, after that my phone not restart its hang in logo, then I flash uninstaller xposed zip file in recovery mode but same, so before I have my phone backups (without scatter file) with all in .bin extension, Just I rename all .bin extension to .img extension and flash one by one via fastboot mode.. Now my phone fully dead, My mistake I should not do this to change file extension,,, Iam stupid. But its possible if I have stock firmware to flash the rom through SP flash Tool, Sure my phone will be back...

We'll list the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1242.html once available.
Can you get access to a working phone of the same model?
Also, can I see a screenshot of the files in your backup folder

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jamril
jamril
jamril
07-05-2017, 07:06 AM
(04-05-2017, 09:00 PM)hovatek Can you get access to a working phone of the same model?
Also, can I see a screenshot of the files in your backup folder

Thankyou dear, But Iam looking firmware very soon,,
No I dont have same model phone,
Plz find the attachment of what I download rom from phone through miracle box.
Attached Files
.png
v1romscr.png
Size: 43.3 KB / Downloads: 6
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-05-2017, 12:57 PM
(07-05-2017, 07:06 AM)jamril Thankyou dear, But Iam looking firmware very soon,,
No I dont have same model phone,
Plz find the attachment of what I download rom from phone through miracle box.

1. Its strange that you made this backup with Miracle Box and there's no scatter file, or did you delete it?
2. Do you recall your phone's chip (i.e MT****) ? its going to be a long shot finding a compatible scatter file but its worth trying.
3. What were the partitions you flashed in fastboot?
4. Have you tried charging the phone as @X3non said?
This post was last modified: 07-05-2017, 12:58 PM by hovatek.

Note!
jamril
jamril
jamril
08-05-2017, 06:43 AM
(07-05-2017, 12:57 PM)hovatek 2. Do you recall your phone's chip (i.e MT****) ? its going to be a long shot finding a compatible scatter file but its worth trying.
3. What were the partitions you flashed in fastboot?
4. Have you tried charging the phone as @X3non said?

1.Yes Dear, Its my mistake that I did not verify the scatter file in rom folder, and how its happen I dont know, I didnt delete any file in the folder,
2.No my phone was not detecting by miracle box, but SP flash tool was detecting the phone
3. I flash all partitions through fastboot
4. When I put charging nothing happen even in direct plug and system also, led light also not working.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-05-2017, 01:53 PM
(08-05-2017, 06:43 AM)jamril 1.Yes Dear, Its my mistake that I did not verify the scatter file in rom folder, and how its happen I dont know, I didnt delete any file in the folder,
2.No my phone was not detecting by miracle box, but SP flash tool was detecting the phone
4. When I put charging nothing happen even in direct plug and system also, led light also not working.

Oh dear!
What's your phone's chip? e.g MT****

Note!
jamril
jamril
jamril
09-05-2017, 07:25 AM

(08-05-2017, 01:53 PM)hovatek
(08-05-2017, 06:43 AM)jamril 1.Yes Dear, Its my mistake that I did not verify the scatter file in rom folder, and how its happen I dont know, I didnt delete any file in the folder,

Oh dear!
What's your phone's chip? e.g MT****

Sorry,,,,,,,,
Chip - MediaTek MT6735A
Phone - Innjoo V1
Model - V1
Android - 6.0
Pages (2): 1 2 Next