Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

How to port Clockworkmod version 6 (Carliv Touch Recovery) to MTK Android phones

(08-20-2014, 05:51 PM)hovatek Wrote: thought so.

so please what can i do to get installed? is there any way to doit? or i leave for cwm 5 alrady have?

Pls dis is d error I got ooo
Its saying not compatible
Any help?

I've once installed custom ROM on d fone, bt I restored back to stock ROM abt few weeks back...
Thanks....
what model?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
please help me I can't change my CWM recovery to carliv touch Recovery. I follow ur instructions step by step. The CTRv2.2 is telling me that I have SOC and also that this Software is not compatible with mtk device only. Am using keslar rom on my tecno S3, it stop @ step 11. what should I do.
(10-06-2014, 02:35 PM)kenny5457 Wrote: please help me I can't change my CWM recovery to carliv touch Recovery. I follow ur instructions step by step. The CTRv2.2 is telling me that I have SOC and also that this Software is not compatible with mtk device only. Am using keslar rom on my tecno S3, it stop @ step 11. what should I do.

you'll be notified when there's an alternative method available

i think its a general problem....i also get that same error agter copying the stock rom.
Go read my Tuts and solve it without PC
https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-837.html
I succeded in installing the carliv touch recovery but i can't do any backup with it. It gives error E: Can't open tmp/recovery.log, I've formatted the sdcard still getting the error. Pls help
(11-22-2014, 11:59 PM)SALMAZ Wrote: I succeded in installing the carliv touch recovery but i can't do any backup with it. It gives error E: Can't open tmp/recovery.log, I've formatted the sdcard still getting the error. Pls help

you'll need to revert to cwm 5 then
nice post bro...good info