Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

htc 310 one sim crashed afther flash

Hi my phone htc desire 310 stop working after flash with sp tools he stop working afther  i format  and now he dont start anymore  his totaly bricked (dead) help me i trued  to fix it but i cant preloader .bin need this file i have donloaded 4 roms but still noting flash tool is the best program for my phone please help me and sorry for my writing im from Bulgaria  Angel Big Grin

(05-05-2017, 02:53 PM)skaiter340 Wrote: Hi my phone htc desire 310 stop working after flash with sp tools he stop working afther  i format  and now he dont start anymore  his totaly bricked (dead) help me i trued  to fix it but i cant preloader .bin need this file i have donloaded 4 roms but still noting flash tool is the best program for my phone please help me and sorry for my writing im from Bulgaria  Angel Big Grin

were you able to successfully flash the 4 different roms you have?
did you get the same result (totally dead) after flashing all 4 of them?
(05-05-2017, 03:27 PM)freshtyt Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 02:53 PM)skaiter340 Wrote: Hi my phone htc desire 310 stop working after flash with sp tools he stop working afther  i format  and now he dont start anymore  his totaly bricked (dead) help me i trued  to fix it but i cant preloader .bin need this file i have donloaded 4 roms but still noting flash tool is the best program for my phone please help me and sorry for my writing im from Bulgaria  Angel Big Grin

were you able to successfully flash the 4 different roms you have?
did you get the same result (totally dead) after flashing all 4 of them?

i dont flash them correctly still noting happening the phone still not working  yes all of the roms dont help me  Confused
(05-05-2017, 03:34 PM)skaiter340 Wrote: i dont flash them correctly still noting happening the phone still not working  yes all of the roms dont help me  Confused

if after flashing all the 4 different ROMs, and your device still remains dead
then it means they're all incompatible.
you'll need to search for a different firmware from a different source

have you tried the roms @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13288.html ?
(05-05-2017, 08:50 PM)freshtyt Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 03:34 PM)skaiter340 Wrote: i dont flash them correctly still noting happening the phone still not working  yes all of the roms dont help me  Confused

if after flashing all the 4 different ROMs, and your device still remains dead
then it means they're all incompatible.
you'll need to search for a different firmware from a different source

have you tried the roms @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13288.html ?

im trying now if those roms fix my phone i will be happy and thank you for helping me Smile Angel
hello my htc 310 flashing with sp flash tool he made 100 donload but say this eroror 4008 meanwile on the display he turn on but says dll image tool not found help me  Sad Sad Sad Sad
(05-15-2017, 12:43 PM)skaiter340 Wrote: hello my htc 310 flashing with sp flash tool he made 100 donload but say this eroror 4008 meanwile on the display he turn on but says dll image tool not found help me  Sad Sad Sad Sad

Try the fixes @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)